"Wanna be study buddies?"............................."Cool. hit me up some time"

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

OP stop trying to act hard, cus your not. You need to sit down
Seems like this guy made an account JUST to talk %+$+ to people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

see, i cant possibly pull off the note-passing thing anymore.

it just doesnt seem fitting in the college environment.

but hey, what ever works.
It's hit or miss, but it is hard to pull off. But I'm one of those goofy "ah %@$+ it"types so I just try different approaches for the hell of it.

For example... write "Do you like me? Yes or No? Circle the Answer." on a piece of paper and dish it off with the dead serious look... then justcrack a smile... it works
happy.gif

why cant you just take the L? people on NT need to learn to take the L and move along. you were sonned right off the bat, and on NT that means you lost.

Originally Posted by new york yanks

why cant you just take the L? people on NT need to learn to take the L and move along. you were sonned right off the bat, and on NT that means you lost.

*The rock clapping hand gif*

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Yo dearwinter or rilla ( whatever u call yourself). Didnt you make a thread saying you had a record deal though? I rememer you was hype because somebody "signed" you but you are on NT all the time making threads about nothing still. Go work on that "album", champion. I am looking forward to hearing you talk about your guns and how you dont play games and such
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn whats wrong with this thread? It's back to school time NT...this ##*$ should be filled with some info, stories on the topic, or somethin.
smh.gif

Nah...yall in here bickerin and ##*$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Damn whats wrong with this thread? It's back to school time NT...this ##*$ should be filled with some info, stories on the topic, or somethin.
smh.gif

Nah...yall in here bickerin and ##*$
laugh.gif
T.I. laughing.gif

Not a fan of the OP but the study buddy thing definitely has its charm. I don't know if I'd dedicate a whole thread to it though.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by FREQUENTFLYER

^ yeah no school fights yet? no fine teachers that smash? what?

where they do that at?

Im gonna transfer
man they do that damn near everywhere.

matter of fact im tryna get at my graduate student english teacher.

Back
Top Bottom