WALE & YOUNG CHRIS "SEARCHING" VOL. THEY NEED TO MAKE AN ALBUM TOGETHER

ILoveHipHop43 wrote:. yall favorite rapper in the universe DRAKE will be on there..

i thought i was the only one on Niketalk that realized alot of %*+%#$ on here LOVVEEEEE DRAKE! lol

Like thats their favorite rapper
He not bad doe

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

yeah we gon do somethin..ok..9th wonder has been crazy busy ..we half way done wit the tape.but it may be some other producers on there too...like mikey mike"i will" "the other warwick ave" and maybe black milk double o from kidz in the hall.. and i belive me and memphis bleek got a justice league joint...currensy is on the tape bun b is on there yall favorite rapper in the universe DRAKE will be on there...ummm....couple dope dc mcs will be on there ..tre from ucb will be on there....BLU will be on there....bare with me ...the difference between regular mixtapes and this joint is that i have to wait wait wait for people to send they verses back...feel me?

love yall NT...thnx for the support
F out of here lol BLU is about to be the best feature on this joint and that dude Slim gutta is crazy dope. DC bout to come up, look out for mycuzzo Shane Boy up and coming out the 124.

Wale & Blu on one track?
21oahr8.gif
HeadExplode.gif

Back
Top Bottom