WALE :: TABI :: UCB @ MIRRORS for MTV VIDEO SHOOT

I'm such a happy and plump individual. lol Time to revisit the gym. As if seeing myself on the jumbotron earlier that evening at the Wiz game wasn'tmotivation enough. lol

Waddup, Mr. Wale!!

I thought Lavan was gonna get crushed in that crowd with his cam. I saw just a swarm of bammas going wild, with his green hat in the middle of it all. lol

Thanks for the cam, Ian.

O, sorry I didn't call you. I got tied up. Heck, ask Ian. I touched my phone 2 hours after he text me saying he was in the lobby of the station waiting onme. lol

well thats what happens when you make a song titled Nike Boots and it was the #1 song on ITunes, he probably got a nike deal out of it. Run DMC did it, gotsigned to Adidas, Nelly did it got his own shoe, and Wale has done it but he flipped it to mean something else, and probably got a deal out of it.

But anyway, that looked like a nice event. Those photo's Lavan........crisp, dude

RockDeep wrote:

Is that Wale's new logo..?? That joint is tight.. The Shoe String with the Nats "W" I like the significance. THATS a logo.

A Loungy Go-Go.. Grown man Go Go?

Damn.. Never thought I'd hear those two words together.. Loungy and Go - Go...

Did they hit"

"With alll my Heart I loooove you Babaaaaby... Stay with me.. and you will see.....

Cuuuuz Baby I believe.. >Weeelllllllllll"

if they�played the junkyard band version of that joint son, I'd a been grooving in that joint

pimp.gif

��

Ian.. you left the sticker on your hat son....

Lavan.. you gettin good bruh..

Seriously..

Thanks Rocky.

I would've gotten some even nice shots of the concert portion, had I brought my rocket-launcher lens and my Wide-angle. BUT, for what it costs toreplace...it will never see a go-go. Too many random movements and drink spills.

I actually was about to write something.

but I dont like dealing with work online. I just called you and left my number in your VC.

props on those pics, good to see ppl still take quality pictures at events rather than just dumbed down cell-phone pics...good work

Thanks!!!

Feels good to hear good feedback.

Yall are really giving me the convince I may need for this softcore mag project.

Back
Top Bottom