Wale officially signed with Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by novaflight

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...

you could say the same thing for B.o.B too with Dro and PSC
YEAH BUT BOB DOES SOME WHOLE DIFF MUSIC
laugh.gif
....WALE IS STILL A RAPPER AT THE END OF THE DAY...HE NOT GONE CROSSOVER LIKE BOB
Still flawed logic.
Just look at Young Money's roster.

YOU MEAN LOOK AT WAYNE..DRAKE AND NICKI.. AND BOW WOW...CAUSE MILLZ AN GUDDA NEVER DROPPING
laugh.gif
....SO U THINK WALE GONE HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS A DRAKE OR NICKI MINAJ? 
Now you're arguing a totally different topic.
You initially said Wale doesn't fit with MMG because of the "type of music" that they make. 

Drake didn't either with YM.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by novaflight

ITS GOOD FOR WALE FOR EXPOSURE BECAUSE ROSS HOT RIGHT NOW...BUT DO WALE FIT INTO ROSS MOLD WITH TRIPLE C'S AND THE MUSIC THEY MAKING. NAAAAA...

you could say the same thing for B.o.B too with Dro and PSC
YEAH BUT BOB DOES SOME WHOLE DIFF MUSIC
laugh.gif
....WALE IS STILL A RAPPER AT THE END OF THE DAY...HE NOT GONE CROSSOVER LIKE BOB
Still flawed logic.
Just look at Young Money's roster.

YOU MEAN LOOK AT WAYNE..DRAKE AND NICKI.. AND BOW WOW...CAUSE MILLZ AN GUDDA NEVER DROPPING
laugh.gif
....SO U THINK WALE GONE HAVE THE SAME APPEAL AS A DRAKE OR NICKI MINAJ? 
Now you're arguing a totally different topic.
You initially said Wale doesn't fit with MMG because of the "type of music" that they make. 

Drake didn't either with YM.

This is gonna get homeboy that extra hood love that everyone was still on the fence about. Wale is nice and more importantly he can make SONGS mix that in with the beautiful assist of "no hands" and Ross energy the homie gonna be good

This is gonna get homeboy that extra hood love that everyone was still on the fence about. Wale is nice and more importantly he can make SONGS mix that in with the beautiful assist of "no hands" and Ross energy the homie gonna be good

Ross' THIRD choice after Dom & Wiz lmao but nah congrats to Mr. Folarin

Wale's next album should sound ALOT better than "A:D" if Ross is gonna exec. produce it. he'd RIP some J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League & Bink beats

Ross' THIRD choice after Dom & Wiz lmao but nah congrats to Mr. Folarin

Wale's next album should sound ALOT better than "A:D" if Ross is gonna exec. produce it. he'd RIP some J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League & Bink beats

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

wale you a clown for this for real.

yea I agree son Wale shoulda stay where he was at instead of signing with Maybach Music Ross can't even help his own artist Triple C's

out so what he gonna do for Wale???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
& I can't believe dudes on here talkin like Gunplay is the truth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would rather listen to

Tha Dogg Pound then listen to that garbage *!# !@$!+. Dudes talkin like Ross got a label like the old Roc-a-fella or something

(Maybach Music Roster:Triple C's  Masspike Miles, Meek Millz, Rocett, &Magazeen,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) Maybach Music??!! are you

dudes serious man??? What has this label done that makes ya'll dudes really think that Wale is jus gonna blow since he signed with

Ross??  I don't think it gonna help him out at all it's really not gonna do nothing for him really...

yea I agree son Wale shoulda stay where he was at instead of signing with Maybach Music Ross can't even help his own artist Triple C's

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would rather listen to

Tha Dogg Pound then listen to that garbage *!# !@$!+. Dudes talkin like Ross got a label like the old Roc-a-fella or something

(Maybach Music Roster:Triple C's  Masspike Miles, Meek Millz, Rocett, &Magazeen,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes serious man??? What has this label done that makes ya'll dudes really think that Wale is jus gonna blow since he signed with

Ross??  I don't think it gonna help him out at all it's really not gonna do nothing for him really...

Originally Posted by BradNSU

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would rather listen to

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude...Did Ross and Wale run a train on your girl or something? You can put all the
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all you want, the fact remains is Wale will still be doing better than you even if all his albums for the rest of his career flop, so really the
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
is on you...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would rather listen to

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude...Did Ross and Wale run a train on your girl or something? You can put all the
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all you want, the fact remains is Wale will still be doing better than you even if all his albums for the rest of his career flop, so really the
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
is on you...

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would rather listen to

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
is on you...
1st homie I'mma big Ross & Wale fan no hate this way on neither I was just stating Opinion like you & everybody else on NT so please GTF with the dumb ishh u talkin & of course Wale doin better than me he a rapper so he better be makin more bread than me & you so what you talkin is irrelevant dude

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would rather listen to

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
is on you...
1st homie I'mma big Ross & Wale fan no hate this way on neither I was just stating Opinion like you & everybody else on NT so please GTF with the dumb ishh u talkin & of course Wale doin better than me he a rapper so he better be makin more bread than me & you so what you talkin is irrelevant dude

that roster is suspect though 
laugh.gif

but MMG is going to be under a major pretty soon so its going to be a problem.

that roster is suspect though 
laugh.gif

but MMG is going to be under a major pretty soon so its going to be a problem.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Shoulda moved into the Dojo with Ski Beatz

Great. Then we'd get another album to put us to sleep. Its coo for 2 or 3 songs but i'm not trying to hear no whole album by Ski Beatz.
I'm not really speaking musically I find Ski Beatz boring as hell since his comeback but Wale would fit in better sandwiched between Jim Jones and Curren$y on some track produced by Ski Beatz than between (INSERT MEMBER OF TRIPLE C'S) and Gunplay.
IMHO he needs to start going to Best Kept Secret 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom