WALE feat. Lady GaGa - Chillin Behind the Scenes (Video+Pics)

the song was mediocre at best, and then to throw that ****** on it makes me really not like the song

this song aint gonna crack top 50 on billboard 100
alien.gif

Wale put me on the guest list for Sneaker Pimps today even though they didn't let me in. But hey when your boy knows Bun B. it can get you backstage. Walewas really cool even though I could tell that he was a bit stressed from traveling and tired he rocked the mic . He still talked with the fans shook hands andtook pictures at the bar of the venue. Drake performed at the same venue the previous night and from what I heard the Wale show was better.

This song is DOPE! Not his best work but has a formula so I can't wait for his album.

This is my jam for real. It's mad different from what's out now, even though it's kinda familiar with the Cool N Dre sound. Plus Lady Gaga gives itthat crossover appeal with a hook that's mad catchy. I actually be just chillin catchin myself goin, "D.C. chillin, P.G. chillin", at randomtimes.

Plus the man is out there shouting out P.G. from the rooftops. Dude is my favorite rapper of all time for that. Prince George's County > (insert yourhometown here)

Ya'll wanna nit pick what Wale does but he knows exactly what he's doing. That's why damn near everyone in D.C./P.G. County claims to be friendswith him or his many many cousins (Sam, Tosin whaddup!)

He has yet to impress you guys, but you really can't by the kind of hometown love/support Wale has. Everything he does is obviously for P.G. county andthe DMV and he carries our "if you don't get it, you don't get it" attitude. Why do you think at every HBCU there's a crew of peoplefrom the DMV that sticks together and stands out like crazy from the rest of the gen. population?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by franchise3

When we getting the mixtape Wale?

They're waiting on Dre's Detox.
roll.gif

Wale, I went to your concert in ATL...and Drakes ATL concert...at the same venue...and I'm not going to get hung up on figures but...

No hate to the next man, but you have to start capitalizing. I dont know if someone is holding you up or if you aren't feeling the creative juices, but youneed to get back on whatever BS you were on when dudes on NT had 3-4 threads dedicated to you and your music and the anticipation of such. Granted NT isn'tthe only community worth serving, you have to remember that your online presence is kinda what got you out of DMV and if you don't keep them happy,you'll be washed out by the pages of updates on blogs and forums praising new-comers with just NEW music...or just updates on artists...I haven't seena Wale post on a major blog since you did a show WITH Drake. No disrespect, cause you're someplace I could only imagine, but you have to make it happenhomie, cause this right here? This ain't it.

I liked the bootleg version better without GAGA trying to sound like M.I.A . i got an extra XL Chillin promo t-shirt if any1 wants it get at me.

No hate to the next man, but you have to start capitalizing. I dont know if someone is holding you up or if you aren't feeling the creative juices, but you need to get back on whatever BS you were on when dudes on NT had 3-4 threads dedicated to you and your music and the anticipation of such. Granted NT isn't the only community worth serving, you have to remember that your online presence is kinda what got you out of DMV and if you don't keep them happy, you'll be washed out by the pages of updates on blogs and forums praising new-comers with just NEW music...or just updates on artists...I haven't seen a Wale post on a major blog since you did a show WITH Drake. No disrespect, cause you're someplace I could only imagine, but you have to make it happen homie, cause this right here? This ain't it.
I feel you to an extent on that, but at the end of thh day homie has been on tour for basically the entire first quarter, touhing fans in majorand small cities nationwide, as well as doing radio. Gettin himself outthere to the public. Thats what the promo tours for hence the lacking internet presence.But then again i still see him on the favorites nahright, dx, ahh, etc etc.

I believe with the video x mixtape droppin right around the corner it should get it back to what it once was. And you gotta understand he was gettin all thatlove cuz he was NEW at the time, now you got drake which is NEW to most, gettin alot of love. Their both friends. Wale has some CRAZY BANGERS on his album sodeff stay tuned, something like a modern day classic we're boutta get, and i havent even heard the whole thing yet.

Deff preciate the insight tho optimusprime some great advice in there real talk.

Back
Top Bottom