Wale=Diva Vol. Yes I'm Mad

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Anybody else think it's cool as @#$^ that he came in here and responded more than once?
I do.  Dude listened to the track I recently uploaded and commented on the thread that he liked it a lot! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Anybody else think it's cool as @#$^ that he came in here and responded more than once?
I do.  Dude listened to the track I recently uploaded and commented on the thread that he liked it a lot! 

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

man unblock me man 
@gatorbait1689

pimp.gif

pill+wale in mmg 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mmg album got some amzing beats. drake on there, i got a song wit j cole on there, meek got this record called "tupac back"...$%@* is ******ed. i got a song that i want lupe on, its like a story kind of record. the Intro is a just blaze record w/ me rozay meek n Pill. It sounds like PSA from "black album". i know my grammar looks crazy...i hope yall got it. ha

man unblock me man 
@gatorbait1689

pimp.gif

pill+wale in mmg 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by cartune

If Wale wasnt a known NT member would all these negative threads even exist??

I know, they all ways support NTers that are musicians until they actually become famous and then everyone starts to hate
30t6p3b.gif

I know, they all ways support NTers that are musicians until they actually become famous and then everyone starts to hate
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Im Not You

In my short time in this industry...I could tell alot of stories about artists like this.
But I keep that !%*$ behind closed doors and offline.

What do you get out of this?
For real?  Since when are people censoring themselves on NT in regards to what they want to post?

And not errbody is "in this industry" so why wouldn't he share behind the scene stories?

I'm sensing some sort of DC pride in your post that got you wanting to protect the home front, G.  C'mon fam
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah son, u on some Captain-Save-A-%#$ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Im Not You

In my short time in this industry...I could tell alot of stories about artists like this.
But I keep that !%*$ behind closed doors and offline.

What do you get out of this?
For real?  Since when are people censoring themselves on NT in regards to what they want to post?

And not errbody is "in this industry" so why wouldn't he share behind the scene stories?

I'm sensing some sort of DC pride in your post that got you wanting to protect the home front, G.  C'mon fam
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah son, u on some Captain-Save-A-%#$ 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

if its anything like "You got it"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom