Waking up Early after Drinking?

the only time i wake up early after drinking is if i gotta work the next day or something and chances are im gonna be hungover and feel like %$@*

i usually sleep late after a night of drinking, i had a hangover one time, woke up at 9 in the morning b/c i had to leave my buddy's place, got home and was hungover till 9 that night

If we talking randomly, then only sometimes and I'll either have a slight headache or feel great.

But when I used to work at the car wash I would have to get up at like 7 or so to make it to work on time. . .it was rough.

If we talking randomly, then only sometimes and I'll either have a slight headache or feel great.

But when I used to work at the car wash I would have to get up at like 7 or so to make it to work on time. . .it was rough.

sometimes i wake up at like 7 (after going to sleep at 2-3) and have to take a *#++, super random!

sometimes i wake up at like 7 (after going to sleep at 2-3) and have to take a *#++, super random!

everytime. the alcohol makes me all jittery or something. Like I'm going through withdrawals.

everytime. the alcohol makes me all jittery or something. Like I'm going through withdrawals.

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Yep

pass out drunk at 3 a.m. wake up around 7-8 a.m. energized as hell with no hangover

matter fact I've never had a hangover before 
This used to happen to me a lot up until I began drinking beer.. Never had a hangover when dealing with liquor.
After last night and being hungover most of today, I really need to think twice before deciding to drink a lot.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Yep

pass out drunk at 3 a.m. wake up around 7-8 a.m. energized as hell with no hangover

matter fact I've never had a hangover before 
This used to happen to me a lot up until I began drinking beer.. Never had a hangover when dealing with liquor.
After last night and being hungover most of today, I really need to think twice before deciding to drink a lot.

eyes.gif

Yes, it feels like I had never drank... I typically wake up earlier than I would have if I hadn't drank- feeling better too.

Yes, it feels like I had never drank... I typically wake up earlier than I would have if I hadn't drank- feeling better too.

btw for the guy who asked, Chaser Pills are effing excellent. I have the bottle at home and if I plan on getting drunk, I take 4 of them with me. I wake up feeling good the next day and the worst thing I have is maybe a slight headache.

btw for the guy who asked, Chaser Pills are effing excellent. I have the bottle at home and if I plan on getting drunk, I take 4 of them with me. I wake up feeling good the next day and the worst thing I have is maybe a slight headache.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

"woke up drunk still not going to work cause you like it" - Wiz
"Wake up drunk go to sleep @#%+## up, we both amazed at what we've just done" -Wiz

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

"woke up drunk still not going to work cause you like it" - Wiz
"Wake up drunk go to sleep @#%+## up, we both amazed at what we've just done" -Wiz

Back
Top Bottom