Waking up Early after Drinking?

All the time. I hate it. Go drinking then you wake up at like 5am with severe cotton mouth. I always end up just getting some water, lying down and then going back to sleep for another 2 hours only to wake up at 7am. Don't know why alcohol can't keep me in a coma till the hangover is gone.

All the time. I hate it. Go drinking then you wake up at like 5am with severe cotton mouth. I always end up just getting some water, lying down and then going back to sleep for another 2 hours only to wake up at 7am. Don't know why alcohol can't keep me in a coma till the hangover is gone.

All the time. Can't shake it. I'll pass out at 3 and be up and 7:30 ready to start my day...The longer the day goes on, the worse and worse I feel. Terrible situation!!!

All the time. Can't shake it. I'll pass out at 3 and be up and 7:30 ready to start my day...The longer the day goes on, the worse and worse I feel. Terrible situation!!!

Happened to me yesterday. I hardly slept the night before because the room was spinning, then I wake up early and nauseous and can't fall back asleep.

Happened to me yesterday. I hardly slept the night before because the room was spinning, then I wake up early and nauseous and can't fall back asleep.

yea.. i stick to vodka & then plenty of water afterwards.. i usually wake up early and refreshed in the morn.. 
totally diff story when it comes to beer/ tequila 
sick.gif

yea.. i stick to vodka & then plenty of water afterwards.. i usually wake up early and refreshed in the morn.. 
totally diff story when it comes to beer/ tequila 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom