Waking up and heels hurt?

Weird thing... whenever I wake up these days my heels hurt because I'm guessing I've been digging them into the bed all night... whats up with this?

Girl told me the other day I move my feet constantly all night through the ankles, kinda like pivoting on the back of my heel.

On an unrelated note, wake up body sore as hell, especially back and quads. I haven't hit the gym or done heavy exercise in a few weeks but in good shape none the less.

Weird thing... whenever I wake up these days my heels hurt because I'm guessing I've been digging them into the bed all night... whats up with this?

Girl told me the other day I move my feet constantly all night through the ankles, kinda like pivoting on the back of my heel.

On an unrelated note, wake up body sore as hell, especially back and quads. I haven't hit the gym or done heavy exercise in a few weeks but in good shape none the less.

It could be plantars faciatus...probably spelled that wrong but I got it last summer

It could be plantars faciatus...probably spelled that wrong but I got it last summer

Cross dressing finally catching up with you.
laugh.gif
Jk.

Originally Posted by jermz101

Plantar Fasciitis.  I've had it too.  My left leg is all messed up.  I've had that to a patellar tendonitis and my shin splints eventually got worst and developed into a minor stress fracture.
But I run a lot.  I used to run from 5-7 miles a day. 

not sure how painful it is but  you might want to get that check.  

Originally Posted by jermz101

Plantar Fasciitis.  I've had it too.  My left leg is all messed up.  I've had that to a patellar tendonitis and my shin splints eventually got worst and developed into a minor stress fracture.
But I run a lot.  I used to run from 5-7 miles a day. 

not sure how painful it is but  you might want to get that check.  

It could be Gout. Night time pain is common with Gout, and since it's in your heels you wouldn't notice the swelling as much as you would if it were in your big toe or something.
You could be moving your feet as your body's response to the pain. Lot's of men have Gout it's not really a big deal.
Go get a physical
smile.gif

It could be Gout. Night time pain is common with Gout, and since it's in your heels you wouldn't notice the swelling as much as you would if it were in your big toe or something.
You could be moving your feet as your body's response to the pain. Lot's of men have Gout it's not really a big deal.
Go get a physical
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Maybe your bones are becoming weak like you getting osterperosis or Arthritis.Eat and/ or drink more foods that contain calcium and vitamin D such as Milk , or yogurt, cheese or salmon /sardines. OR even orange jucie that has added calcium) Milk of course contains the most calcium and vitamin d.(Vitamin D helps your body absorb the calcium so without Vitamin D the calcium  basically has little effect.)

Also aviod soda at ALL times. Soda takes away calcium from your body causing your bones to becomes weak , cola or pepsi especially.If you are drinking soda it maybe be contributing to the pains you are having, You can even develop a bone disease called "osteoporosis" by drinking too much of it. "Osteoporosis" is a disease thats cause your bones to become REALLY fragile weak and easy to break.   Thats why sometimes when you finish drinking pepsi or coke your teeth will feel funny.

Back
Top Bottom