Waffle House in Georgia: where fights between employees do not get broken up

Ol girl must watched the iron sheik growing up, I did feel bad when I heard ol girl screaming for help

I have one rule never go to the waffle house after the club in the south guaranteed rachetness

why are all hood fights in portrait mode? when will people learn to turn their phones over?

Thanks for posting this garbage and helping spread it.
eyes.gif
mean.gif
why you mad son? the fight was gonna happen whether it was filmed or not

- Yeah, seriously...that deeep cleavage was swinging something serious -- haymaker status.

- That guy standing outside looking in had me in tears.  I enjoyed this waaaay more than I would admit in real life.  Definition of guilty pleasure.

- The South never disappoints!!!

Customer 1: She's beating up the light skin girl. The light skin girl was kinda cute though.

Customer 2: WAS!!

Waffle House in the A never disappoints. You're always guaranteed to see something

Fights are going to happen, because ppl get fed up with each other. Weather it's over something important or not, but I just dont understand why ppl just sit and watch another person get worked over like that.

:smh:

Fam.. Funny as hell till 1:40.

They really just standing by and watching while chick is literally SCREAMING for help? Took the grin right off my face
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom