Wack strip clubs unappreciation! Vol. Boooo!

ok...so i was at the Paper Moon last night in Springfield VA last night and didnt have the best time in the world as i usually do at a gentlemans club!

1) pasties?!? your gonna tell me that i cant see a different shade of skin on your strippers chest....
smh.gif

2) hey girl....why are your panties still on?!?...
smh.gif

3) let me get a cranberry and hennessy please...."we only sell beer, juice, and soda"....
smh.gif

4) "chill...u cute and everything and i dont mind, but if my security see you touchin on my like that they gone have a fit".....
smh.gif

5) $20 lap dances for one song?!?...what if the song is short?!?..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

6) why do all of these girls look like they just graduated from high school and just turned 18 yesterday?!?...
smh.gif

7) is it sexy to have a slight pudge for a stomach now?!?...hit the gym a few times a week girl!!!...
smh.gif

i lived in MD for 5 years and every strip club i go to gets it poppin to the max....full nude, touching, drinks (some places BYOB), $10 lap dances, $30 VIPback room action! huge variety of all ages and races!

im glad it was my bday and i didnt have to trick my own money...
pimp.gif
, buti doubt if i will ever go back to a shake junt in VA ever again!

What's a good one to go to in NYC, a low key easy going one since I'm going to be by myself and way out of my element?

paper moon a chain or strip clubs? there's one in richmond too...

but i hear VA strip joints are whack...peoples always go to W. VA...

smh.gif
@ a hood rat stipper throwing her V in your face while it smells like aceventuras boxers when Ray finkle's dad pulled the shotgun on him

Unless your a BIG tipper or important all strip clubs FTW. They get you on but never get you off and You wanna pay for that? Spend that money on a lounge or acouger for a 1 night stand

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

ok...so i was at the Paper Moon last night in Springfield VA last night and didnt have the best time in the world as i usually do at a gentlemans club!

1) pasties?!? your gonna tell me that i cant see a different shade of skin on your strippers chest....
smh.gif

2) hey girl....why are your panties still on?!?...
smh.gif

3) let me get a cranberry and hennessy please...."we only sell beer, juice, and soda"....
smh.gif

4) "chill...u cute and everything and i dont mind, but if my security see you touchin on my like that they gone have a fit".....
smh.gif

5) $20 lap dances for one song?!?...what if the song is short?!?..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

6) why do all of these girls look like they just graduated from high school and just turned 18 yesterday?!?...
smh.gif

7) is it sexy to have a slight pudge for a stomach now?!?...hit the gym a few times a week girl!!!...
smh.gif

i lived in MD for 5 years and every strip club i go to gets it poppin to the max....full nude, touching, drinks (some places BYOB), $10 lap dances, $30 VIP back room action! huge variety of all ages and races!

im glad it was my bday and i didnt have to trick my own money...
pimp.gif
, but i doubt if i will ever go back to a shake junt in VA ever again!

Those strip clubs that you described in MD sound dope, but also like a major liability. I go the hustler club about 2 times a year. Girls are overall good. Alil pudge don't hurt .
smile.gif
BYOB ? wow. If only. I imagine that that could possibly compromise the quality of strippers that would actually dance there..andtouching ? I guess if I was drunk, though, the quality would seem higher ala beer
nerd.gif

Hollywood Nights in Orlando FTL... chicks up in there looked like they had been run over by trains...

[Ying Yang Twins] lookin at a _ wit yo palm out ^*%#$ I aint even see you dance [Ying Yang Twins]

HAHAHA you went to a strip club in VA
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im from VA and never been to one here.... only one i go to is MD or W.VA

Plus the law in VA is pasties only.... i know, i had a friend that was going to open a strip joint here.

Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw

Fuego in Hyattsville MD & Irvings in Capitol Heights MD....FTW...
eek.gif
All man, I remember Irvings, that was the spot back in the day. Is that joint still open?
yeah....remodeled and better than ever!....they parking lot still F'd up and will bend your rims..
roll.gif
, but that junt still jumpin!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What's a good one to go to in NYC, a low key easy going one since I'm going to be by myself and way out of my element?

you could try long island im almost certain there arent any good ones out here

eek.gif
All man, I remember Irvings, that was the spot back in the day. Is that joint still open?
yeah....remodeled and better than ever!....they parking lot still F'd up and will bend your rims..
roll.gif

You can't forget Sensationals in Seabrook. That joint is on par with Irvings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 36hypno

eek.gif
roll.gif

You can't forget Sensationals in Seabrook. That joint is on par with Irvings
pimp.gif
Bazz N Crue and Sinsationals
pimp.gif

Irvings is wack.. Last time I went there they aint even have any ones
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom