AJ11RF-17.jpg

AJ11RF-16.jpg

AJ11RF-18.jpg

AJ11RF-19.jpg

AJ11RF-20.jpg

AJ11RF-21.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

wow im surprised of the qualty of the fakes there probly better than the authentic pair lol
smile.gif

The fakes are the same as the real. Lol. Has it really come to the point where the Fakes have better quality than JB?

Maybe I need my glasses; what's the difference between these? Flash on with the "real" and no flash on the "fake" ?

Have fun with these hypes !

Since there are major XI's coming out this year, there will be a must PASS...

Funny Cantonese...XDDD

"Gum Ng Lok"

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I bet fakes have better quality too...

Yep, with Nike Air technology and the same materials
eyes.gif

Fakes don't have Nike Air technology.
indifferent.gif
Nor do they have zoom air.

That's what makes them fake.

Noobs sign off.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

The fakes are the same as the real. Lol. Has it really come to the point where the Fakes have better quality than JB?
I hope not.

Sad thing is, if you weren't up on these, you'd think they were fakes anyway; JB needs to come with it....at least give us the jumpman!

air randy sent me pics of the pairs he is selling, the sole is about the only way u can tell the difference. i would post the pics but don't know how to do it

the pics above looks to be from promo shoes, another nt member was going to get a pair from promo, but the guy dennis told him they were waiting on high quality fakes

LOL they are quite similar..

too bad we cant see the carbon fiber. its still the best way to spot fakes..

promo shoes absolutely sells fakes....some guy on youtube bought some flu games from there before they released and the red part on the side was like a foam material.....he later did a comparison video with the pair from promo shoes and a pair bought from a footlocker and it proved the pair from promo shoes were fakes....from the naked eye they looked on point though...and the funny thing is i saw another youtube video where a guy purposely bought fakes from some site and they were just like the pair the guy bought from promo shoes....but to me all this proves is most early release sites probably sell high quality fakes.....there's usually something a little different like cushioning on the shoe, or the shape is a little off....or the whole xx3 fiasco with the tongues....this just gives me more piece of mind to never order from any of those sites

Back
Top Bottom