VZW heads... Time for me to upgrade

Its time for me to get a new phone, but i'm having a hard time choosing between the Moto Droid & Blackberry Tour...

They also have the Palm Pre and the HTC phone that looks kinda nice..

If you have/had any of these phones which phone do you think is the best buy right now?

i actually just got the LG enVtouch, and have been pretty impressed w. it so far. touch screen is very responsive w. flip open for texting or emails.. not sure if you are only looking for smartphones.. my two cents.

Droid easily or wait for the nexus...went from the storm2 to the tour to the droid and its by far the bes phone I've ever had...maybe blackberry just wasn't for me. But the nexus I hear is a more powerful droid without the keyboard.

If you're seriously considering the tour, i'd wait a while and see when the tour 2 is being released.

I'm sorta in the same delima. If you already have a BB, you cant go wrong with another BB... I'd completely miss BBM...

Wait til AT&T's contract wit apple is up and get you an iPhone homie.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Wait til AT&T's contract wit apple is up and get you an iPhone homie.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had a friend tell me this would happen at the earliest in 2011... and i don't wanna be stuck with this LG EnV any longer
laugh.gif

i'd say palm pre cause i'm gonna grab one once i'm due for any upgrade.. but i've always liked palm phones

Can't upgrade my phone til May, but if I were to upgrade right now it'd be either the Motorola Droid or Palm Pre Plus. Can't wait to get rid of my Blackberry, only good thing about it is BBM.

Back
Top Bottom