Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by sage909

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Here is what I got so far, any suggestions on what else I should do or change ?

Uninstall both the task killer and battery meter, your doing more damage then trying to improve battery life.
what should i use instead of the battery meter ?

You can use that clock app you have as a battery meter go into the setings of the clock app and you'll see it there, play with it a little.

However having a app to determine battery life defeats the purpose of actually saving battery life. The app is consuming some sort of memory and cpu usage to tell the batt life, also the Task killer is completely useless if your mutiltasking why are you killing apps that you'll need if your jumping back and forth, the app will have to keep reloading if you kill it.

Uninstall both the task killer and battery meter, your doing more damage then trying to improve battery life.

You can use that clock app you have as a battery meter go into the setings of the clock app and you'll see it there, play with it a little.

However having a app to determine battery life defeats the purpose of actually saving battery life. The app is consuming some sort of memory and cpu usage to tell the batt life, also the Task killer is completely useless if your mutiltasking why are you killing apps that you'll need if your jumping back and forth, the app will have to keep reloading if you kill it.
good looking out. any other things you would change ?

good looking out. any other things you would change ?

Data change for Sprint starting Jan 31st, any non 4g phone (Evo, Evo shift, Epic) will pay an extra $10/month when upgraded or activated on or after Jan 31st.
This means any phone that requires data will require an extra $10/month (there will not be any grandfathered plans even if you upgrade and keep the same plan)

Data change for Sprint starting Jan 31st, any non 4g phone (Evo, Evo shift, Epic) will pay an extra $10/month when upgraded or activated on or after Jan 31st.
This means any phone that requires data will require an extra $10/month (there will not be any grandfathered plans even if you upgrade and keep the same plan)

Good news for folks who have the Samsung Vibrant:
"barakinflorida barak roth 
Finally got some work done on sense2sgs. Mostly braking stuff at this point."
apparently the developer @barakinflorida has teamed up with @Eugene_373 to finish the HTC Sense port to the Samsung Vibrant.

Neither of them have set a release for it, nor have they said that they will be releasing it any time soon. However, progress is being made, albeit slowly but surely.

\(^_^)/

Good news for folks who have the Samsung Vibrant:
"barakinflorida barak roth 
Finally got some work done on sense2sgs. Mostly braking stuff at this point."
apparently the developer @barakinflorida has teamed up with @Eugene_373 to finish the HTC Sense port to the Samsung Vibrant.

Neither of them have set a release for it, nor have they said that they will be releasing it any time soon. However, progress is being made, albeit slowly but surely.

\(^_^)/

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Can Sprint customers leave without having to pay the early termination fee?

Can Sprint customers leave without having to pay the early termination fee?

Current setup on my Nexus one

20aufdv.png

9ad75s.png

Clickable tile icons on my homescreen are X2K2's Tiles Icons

http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=831475

[h4]Google 'not happy' with Android Market purchase rates, many changes coming[/h4]
By Tim Stevens posted Jan 26th 2011 6:51AM

Having a Market full of apps is a very good thing for owners of Android handsets, but those owners buying few premium apps is a bad thing for developers who keep that Market full. That, of course, is also bad news for Google, which is making a variety of changes to appease devs, some of which Android Platform Manager Eric Chu outlined at the Inside Social Apps conference yesterday. After already nuking the 24 hour trial period Google is now working on an in-app payment system, which would enable the direct-selling of add-ons, costumes, and enough other bits and bobs to ensure you'll never buy a fully-featured app again.

Google is also negotiating with more carriers to allow users to have app purchases appear on their bill, rather than using a separate payment system, as is already possible on AT&T. Finally, a team of honest to gosh humans is working on helping to weed out apps that violate the company's terms of service, sifting through the Market to find bogus downloads. We wonder if they'll also be looking for free apps that quite capably provide the functionality of premium ones. Those, it seems, are the greatest threat to the paid apps -- and perhaps the greatest asset of the Market itself.

[h4]Google 'not happy' with Android Market purchase rates, many changes coming[/h4]
By Tim Stevens posted Jan 26th 2011 6:51AM

Having a Market full of apps is a very good thing for owners of Android handsets, but those owners buying few premium apps is a bad thing for developers who keep that Market full. That, of course, is also bad news for Google, which is making a variety of changes to appease devs, some of which Android Platform Manager Eric Chu outlined at the Inside Social Apps conference yesterday. After already nuking the 24 hour trial period Google is now working on an in-app payment system, which would enable the direct-selling of add-ons, costumes, and enough other bits and bobs to ensure you'll never buy a fully-featured app again.

Google is also negotiating with more carriers to allow users to have app purchases appear on their bill, rather than using a separate payment system, as is already possible on AT&T. Finally, a team of honest to gosh humans is working on helping to weed out apps that violate the company's terms of service, sifting through the Market to find bogus downloads. We wonder if they'll also be looking for free apps that quite capably provide the functionality of premium ones. Those, it seems, are the greatest threat to the paid apps -- and perhaps the greatest asset of the Market itself.

Do the lock screen vary by different carriers? I want the one my dude posted below, but my Evo only has the slide down/pattern combo.

I basically just wanna know how to change the wallpaper on the lock screen.

Do the lock screen vary by different carriers? I want the one my dude posted below, but my Evo only has the slide down/pattern combo.

So the Vibrant 4g doesnt look as promising
30t6p3b.gif
no flash, no 2.3 pretty much same design

Only good thing is the speed

So the Vibrant 4g doesnt look as promising
30t6p3b.gif
no flash, no 2.3 pretty much same design

Only good thing is the speed

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Link to the goldfish wp please.
http://img801.imageshack....801/3860/3894960x800.jpg

it does vary by carriers BUT you can change it by downloading widget locker from the app market and problem solved
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Link to the goldfish wp please.
http://img801.imageshack....801/3860/3894960x800.jpg

it does vary by carriers BUT you can change it by downloading widget locker from the app market and problem solved
wink.gif

what if you just happen to "acquire" a new phone and you try to activate it...but you didnt use your upgrade.

what if you just happen to "acquire" a new phone and you try to activate it...but you didnt use your upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom