• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
try out the 13 Pro, since you’re in the return period.

Already started the return process and I don't think I'm interested in trying the 13 Pro. It wasn't purely just the size that bothered me. Apple needs to add an option for a nav bar at the bottom.

Already started the return process and I don't think I'm interested in trying the 13 Pro. It wasn't purely just the size that bothered me. Apple needs to add an option for a nav bar at the bottom.

On a browser? Safari has it at the bottom now with iOS 15 I switched mine to the top

Oh well

I think he's talking about a permanent navigation bar.

Yerr

I know some apps have gestures for you to swipe back, but it doesn't apply to all. If there aren't gestures available, the back button is at the top left. Annoying af to reach with my right thumb all the way to the opposite corner.

Yerr

I know some apps have gestures for you to swipe back, but it doesn't apply to all. If there aren't gestures available, the back button is at the top left. Annoying af to reach with my right thumb all the way to the opposite corner.
Oh yeah. The swipe back is mad convenient when applicable, but the back button placement on iphone makes no sense.

I have high hopes especially at the price leak. I loved my OnePlus 7 pro and don't NEED the upgrade. It it feels like something I'm gonna do lmao

Magic eraser is definitely tight and some of the camera stuff. Also like the 120 hz on the pro and hell for $899 on the pro is not a bad price. I wish the galaxy dropped sooner then Jan or Feb so I could pick between the two. I don't necessarily NEED a new phone but my screens cracked and corners chipped from dropping it. Also being that it's a Pixel 3 I'm ready to upgrade. Debating on if I should wait or cop this new pixel.

Magic eraser is definitely tight and some of the camera stuff. Also like the 120 hz on the pro and hell for $899 on the pro is not a bad price. I wish the galaxy dropped sooner then Jan or Feb so I could pick between the two. I don't necessarily NEED a new phone but my screens cracked and corners chipped from dropping it. Also being that it's a Pixel 3 I'm ready to upgrade. Debating on if I should wait or cop this new pixel.
Get this or the S21, the next Galaxy comes out Spring next year.

Get this or the S21, the next Galaxy comes out Spring next year.
Yah that's what I was probably gonna do. I don't think I want to wait til February 2022 to get the new Galaxy. And this new pixel seems legit. I love my pixel 3 so I'll probably just get the new pixel 6.

Anybody here thinking bout/or are getting the new Pixel 6?

On the fence about the 6 pro for sure.
It's just not in me to buy a phone annually.

Definitely waiting on reviews, and my usual trip to Bestbuy
to check the phone out and compare with my P5.

Flossy Carter's review on the Pixel 6 pro may be the key to all of this.

Yah I still have the pixel 3 so I'll be upgrading before to long. Gonna do the same though and go check them out in person and watch some reviews.

Phone looks promising from what we can tell so far. Probably upgrade to the Cloudy White Pro after the holidays. Need the extra space. P4XL is still going strong, just need more storage.

What's got ne interested is the Google experience and software integration. I'm a fan of what they're doing and the price is right for sure. I just absolutely don't need a new phone. The 7pros battery life isn't the best but with fast charging it's all good. And the camera isn't the best but oh well.

$599 and $899 are great. Been wanting to switch to a Pixel/Google phone for awhile now after being Samsung forever so this might be the one. Would have to get used to carrying a heavier device like this though. I've always had pretty lightweight plastic/glass-tic phones < 6 oz

Took me forever to try to order the phone, but finally got it. Torn between the regular 6 and the 6 Pro, so I ordered both for now to see what's up. I'm honestly not sure if it's worth the extra $300 for the Pro, especially for the Zoom lens. Anyone have thoughts about having that 3rd camera lens and whether it's worth it for you? Pretty sure my mileage will vary anyway, but just would like to know from your guys' experiences.

Back
Top Bottom