• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really disappointing that Google probably won't be announcing a pixel watch this year. if they really want to change things up, that's how they could do it. the pixel 6 is going to be just another phone with incremental improvements (which is how it should be).

Back in 2010 yes the flash mattered for pr0n sites but for now it don't matter... I can view cam sites on my iPad no problem... I stuck with android because of all the options/customizations you can do... also I don't like how you have to pay for more storage on the iphone that's why I never copped

I don't even know what vancing youtube even means. Have an iphone 11 and pixel 3a, like both. Really like the fingerprint unlock and being able to make widgets for subreddits on the pixel.

I don't even know what vancing youtube even means. Have an iphone 11 and pixel 3a, like both. Really like the fingerprint unlock and being able to make widgets for subreddits on the pixel.
Running youtube with no ads, I believe.

ya man, work phones here is nothing but iphones, n i get it on the privacy aspect...
but i couldn't personally own one. ever...

Same here. They use to allow people to choose before I started working at my company. Wish we still had that option.

Anyone running the latest version of chrome? Did they remove the vertical card view of tabs? I want to update but don't want to lose that feature

I wish there was a sandbox feature where you could update an app and if you don't like it, you can revert back to the old version that you had

Anyone running the latest version of chrome? Did they remove the vertical card view of tabs? I want to update but don't want to lose that feature

I wish there was a sandbox feature where you could update an app and if you don't like it, you can revert back to the old version that you had
Here's how mine looks

Screenshot_20211013-111823.png

Here are the steps to do it

man, I dropped my phone(S10) a few weeks ago. initial damage was a cluster of dead pixels but ultimately didnt affect use but now the display wont power on when I try to unlock it and if it does unlock the bottom portion of the display is just a bright white light.

was really holding out on buying a new device but not sure now, I got a 1+5 to use if anything but thinking I have to get something.

might get the pixel 5a for now idk this so irritating smh.

man, I dropped my phone(S10) a few weeks ago. initial damage was a cluster of dead pixels but ultimately didnt affect use but now the display wont power on when I try to unlock it and if it does unlock the bottom portion of the display is just a bright white light.

was really holding out on buying a new device but not sure now, I got a 1+5 to use if anything but thinking I have to get something.

might get the pixel 5a for now idk this so irritating smh.
Pixel 6 is dropping next week

I'm gonna return my 13 Pro Max, sell my S20 Ultra, and use an old S10+ until the S22 comes out. I think I'm done with these 6.9" screen phones. S10+ is the perfect size. Really hoping Samsung's next release has a mid-sized phone that doesn't compromise.

Not gonna lie, I look at some people's screen setup and get a little flustered bc it's so not what I'm used to. When they have custom launchers and weird looking widgets, I can't help but think that's too much for me. That must be how apple users feel about Android.

I'm gonna return my 13 Pro Max, sell my S20 Ultra, and use an old S10+ until the S22 comes out. I think I'm done with these 6.9" screen phones. S10+ is the perfect size. Really hoping Samsung's next release has a mid-sized phone that doesn't compromise.
try out the 13 Pro, since you’re in the return period.

Why not get a more significant upgrade?
i feel like phone upgrades have kinda plateaud....
s10+ seems to meet my needs just fine...
Agree, I’d def get the more updated one esp

I don’t have an issue using either in the grand scheme, there are things I like and dislike about both samsung and iPhones.

Back
Top Bottom