• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean... YT Music gets a lot of hate, and rightfully so in the early days, but theres been a lot of improvements to it just in the last year or so. It's actually a respectable streaming app now IMO. And it's the only app where you can stream unreleased/mixtape music if thats what u want

Anybody got the Buds Live? Going to upgrade to the S21 Ultra trying to decide what to use the credit on.

Just got my air buds pro in today and tried it out for a bit. Never had any type of wireless air buds or pods before but these were nice. Im also enjoying my s21 ultra

Yeah I just got the Galaxy Buds Pro and it's alot better than the Galaxy Buds+. The sound is just a lot more clear and it has ANC.

Anybody got the Buds Live? Going to upgrade to the S21 Ultra trying to decide what to use the credit on.

Just returned a refurbished pair to Best Buy yesterday after testing them out for the last 2 weeks or so.

I've only ever had Sony 1000XM3s (the ear buds) and 1st gen AirPods so the smooth way they interfaced with my Note 9 really left an impression, to the point where I may try the Galaxy Buds Pros next if these PowerBeats Pros that I just got in don't work for me.

I liked them but I returned them because I want to try out multiple options before I settle on anything, and the Buds Lives kept slipping slightly out of position so the audio was muffled.

Back
Top Bottom