Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pixel 3 XL prototype.

IMG_20180606_171440.jpg

IMG_20180606_171541.jpg

May just stick with the pixel 2XL based on this.
Pixel 3XL will have to def impress me during the event and of course seeing it in person
Never been a year to year phone buyer. Came from a nexus 5x to Pixel 2XL and before that I was all about the Nexus 5

Well, my OP3T battery is starting to give out slowly. I can't decide whether to wait on the OP6T or just bite the bullet and grab the OP6...

I was in the same spot and I went with the 6. Don't regret it at all. My battery was fading on my 3T and I thought about waiting it out, but I treated myself and the 6 has been a great upgrade.

I was in the same spot and I went with the 6. Don't regret it at all. My battery was fading on my 3T and I thought about waiting it out, but I treated myself and the 6 has been a great upgrade.

Good to hear, my silk white will be in today and can't wait. I'm coming from a Galaxy S7 Edge so the smooth software of the op6 will be very welcoming

The Vivo NEX looks really good.

6.59" AMOLED screen
256gb storage
On screen fingerprint scanner
Pop up front facing camera

vivo-1.jpg

vivo-nex-1.jpg

Screenshot_20180613-182138.png

vivo-nex-3.jpg

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/vivo-nex

"There are actually three variants of the handset Vivo is calling "Nex". The one we've been hands on with is the top-of-the-line Vivo Nex S, which boasts a Snapdragon 845 chipset, 8GB of RAM, an in-display fingerprint scanner and 256GB of storage.

There is a second variant of the Nex S, with the only difference being 128GB of storage.

Finally, there's the Vivo Nex A, which has a lesser Snapdragon 770 chipset, 6GB of RAM and a rear fingerprint scanner rather than one built into the screen."

Just got the LG G7 from T-Mobile. They threw in a UE Boom 2, case, and wireless charger lol. LG really tryna move units. Using it for a couple hours and I really like it so far. Camera definitely an improvement from the V30

Just got the LG G7 from T-Mobile. They threw in a UE Boom 2, case, and wireless charger lol. LG really tryna move units. Using it for a couple hours and I really like it so far. Camera definitely an improvement from the V30

Funny you mention the V30. The only thing that prevented me from buying that phone was the USB-C wasn't capable with HDMI out. I use that for work and home sometimes so that was a deal breaker. But, I've never heard of widespread lag-issues with LG. That V30 camera was horrid when I tried it out in Best Buy, I thought it was the lighting the one of the employees looked at me and shook his head. The body is perfect for my big hands too as it was noticeably wider than my S8+ so it felt more comfortable overall.

Watched the movie Superfly yesterday and I noticed everybody had Sony Xperia phones since the movie is a Sony movie. Thought it was cool and funny at same time lol.

Couple of the characters even had my old phone the Sony Z Ultra :pimp::lol:

Played around with the g7 briefly. Once you get used to no bezels, you don't want to go back.

Surprisingly I don't find the bezel as intrusive as I thought it would be. Of course I would prefer no notch, but I'm not mad at it. Certainly not a deal breaker for me.

Back
Top Bottom