Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scroll capture is a cool feature also.

Just made the switch from iPhone 6s Plus to the note 7 . Gotta get back use to the android operating system. Also copped from bestbuy and got the fit but seems like everybody else did too since there flooded on eBay lol

I'm sure it's been mentioned but what's the best screen protector for the note 7 if you plan on using a case?

I bought some vzn brand but the edges keep popping up.

I would've kept my Nexus 4 for 4 years had I not dropped it. Ran buttery smooth for me with a custom rom. No problems with LTE with a different modem. I can see why people not up for doing a little leg work wouldn't have like it though.
fragile, buggy wireless charging, crappy lte modem etc. Software was buns though like every other nexus device I had. But overall phone experience was lacking. Also, the camera was never really that great, although I took a bunch of Googlesphere photos with it.

Are the lag issues true for you guys with Note 7s? I've had 3-4 customers complaining about it, and one is glitching and turning off by itself.
I wonder if the S7 edge is the better running version of this chip/camera etc setup.
I'm leaning towards an iPhone now and I never thought I'd say it.

Are the lag issues true for you guys with Note 7s? I've had 3-4 customers complaining about it, and one is glitching and turning off by itself.
I wonder if the S7 edge is the better running version of this chip/camera etc setup.
I'm leaning towards an iPhone now and I never thought I'd say it.

Lag
Overheating
Scratched screens have been reported in my market. I didn't notice any of those but scratching personally with mine. Hopeful that it's just early run models

Last edited:
Havent had any problems with my note 7 at all. It really looks and feels like a premium device. 

Just so everyone knows best buy has been doing a sale where you purchase 3 accessories and get them for 25% off. It was an unadvertised thing they are  doing. I was able to pick up a car charger, a otterbox case (for my gfs phone -converted her from the iphone-), and the wireless fast charger. I gotta say the wireless fast charger is very convenient. You can be charging, pick it up to answer a text and place it back down. The way its set up on my desk its very hard to do that when plugged in. 

With all of the cheap, quality accessories on Amazon, I don't think I'd buy anything in store unless it was like 80% off.

Anker and Aukey for life.

why is youtube always buffering, its mad annoying. 1080p is unwatchable on the note 7, anyone have a fix?

Haven't had any problems with my Note 7...after I changed to Nova Launcher. TW still not optimized. :smh:

Oh well. Samsung got everything else down pat.

Last edited:
Is there a noticeable difference in speed charging with USB to type c compared to type c to type c. About to go head and pick up all my necessary chargers and cables

Back
Top Bottom