• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And even if you opt to not go unlimited, they have Music Freedom and BingeOn so you can stream w/o it affecting your data

It always depends on your area and how often you travel, but if you are anywhere near a metro area, I would definitely give T-Mobile a try. Unlimited everything (talk, text, and data) for $50/mo. $100/mo for two lines.
thanks for the help. I was looking at the 10gb for $80/mo. I steam a lot on Tidal and Xfinity when im at work.
Another question however. I just wanna make sure. For $80/month, it is including 10gb of TMO's high speed data, and once the 10gb is reached, im back down to using speeds at 3G?

[h1]HTC 10 ties Galaxy S7 Edge for first place in DxOMark camera rankings[/h1]

by: BOGDAN PETROVANAPRIL 12, 2016

htc-10-by-autom3otives-20-of-28-840x561.jpg

Is the HTC 10 a perfect 10? If HTC wants to even come close to perfection with its latest flagship, the 10 must deliver a very strong camera performance. After all, the hit and miss camera on last year’s M9 was one of the main reasons that phone turned into a massive flop.

Screenshot_1.jpg
The good news is early signs are very positive. In fact, the camera experts at DxOMark  have put the HTC 10 through its paces and declared it the best in their ranking. With 88 points, the HTC 10 ties for the first place the Galaxy S7 Edge, a device that has been almost unanimously praised for its excellent camera.

DxOMark praised the HTC 10’s “very good details preservation,” “fast and accurate autofocus in all conditions,” and “good exposure. Good noise reduction in low light and accurate colors are also the 10’s strong suit, notes the review. Blown-out highlights in bright scenes, some loss of sharpness, and some flash issues were listed among the cons of the HTC 10’s still camera, which overall received a score of 88 points.

The video side is almost as good – DxOMark assigned the HTC 10 a score of 86 points, noting the good stabilization, exposure, and white balance, with fast and accurate autofocus. From the cons list, the HTC 10 is reportedly suffering from “occasional focus failures while panning (device stays unfocussed).”

The HTC 10 features a 1.55μm UltraPixel sensor with optical image stabilization and laser-assisted autofocus, and an f/1.8 lens that lets 135% more light in every shot compared to older HTC devices.

We’ve already brought you our hands-on with the HTC 10, as well as a full specs and features rundown, and a comparison with the One M9. Stay tuned for a full review coming on Thursday, where we’ll take a close look at the camera of the HTC 10 and see if it’s really that good.

Thoughts on the HTC 10?

POSTED IN

News

TAGS

HTCHTC 10

SOURCE:

DxOMark
nerd.gif
[emoji]129300[/emoji] interesting...

Last edited:
I watched the TechnoBuffalo review and they said the camera was inline with the 6s and just behind the S7. Great news for HTC

The only time The Verge praises an Android device is when they are using it to try to downplay another Android device lol

Verge always has some ludicrous criticisms of android phones, but it's like they grade the iPhone on a curve. "Phone is too expensive "....word?

How is the Nexus 6 these days. Seems like it should be perfect for phone purposes.

Trying to copp one on the low low. The refurbished joint is only 200

And even if you opt to not go unlimited, they have Music Freedom and BingeOn so you can stream w/o it affecting your data

It always depends on your area and how often you travel, but if you are anywhere near a metro area, I would definitely give T-Mobile a try. Unlimited everything (talk, text, and data) for $50/mo. $100/mo for two lines.
thanks for the help. I was looking at the 10gb for $80/mo. I steam a lot on Tidal and Xfinity when im at work.
Another question however. I just wanna make sure. For $80/month, it is including 10gb of TMO's high speed data, and once the 10gb is reached, im back down to using speeds at 3G?

Pretty much. But if unless your're doing heavy downloading, you really shouldn't even crack 5gb/mo. And then u can stash the other 5gb w/ data stash up to 20gb I think

I used just under 12 last month with just less than 7gbs used from FB and SnapChat. Them videos add up

I used just under 12 last month with just less than 7gbs used from FB and SnapChat. Them videos add up

Cut down on your raunch viewership and you'll be good :lol:

Might use less data accessing FB through your browser if you use the app

And here's a list of the BingeOn services:

• 120 Sports
  • A&E
  • Amazon Video
  • Baeble Music
  • Crackle
  • CuriosityStream
  • Dailymotion
  • DirecTV
  • Discovery GO