• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which is why I'm fine with my next phone (likely S7) not having Type C. Gonna let things run its course and hop it once things have been hashed out.

Agreed, this kinda makes me want to hunt down a Nexus 6 instead of grabbing a 6P. I'll wait it out.

Nexus 5 here. Still loving it, running 6.0
**** i miss that phone, the fact that yours lasted this long is crazy 
nthat.gif

Is Sprint worth it over tmobile? Im on Long island btw. They are offering me 4 lines at 10gb each for $90. But I want to do what I did with T-Mobile with handing in crappy phones so they can pay the balance I have on Tmobile. Did anybody do this and worked out? Or do you HAVE to hand in the phone your currently financing from the other carrier?

Last edited:
When I left Sprint for TMobile ... It didn't take but about a minute to know that I made the best decision regarding carriers ever.

Sprint used to sell me with all the future plans to fix the network and give you lightning fast internet, but they never came to fruition.

I would not switch back to save a few bucks .. Actually I wouldn't switch back for that half off. Just not worth it for me.

Sprint used to sell me with all the future plans to fix the network and give you lightning fast internet, but they never came to fruition.

Can't believe they're still promising this ********. Best decision I made also was leaving them for T-Mobile. Very satisfied, Sprint is a joke. :smh:

Can't believe they're still promising this ********. Best decision I made also was leaving them for T-Mobile. Very satisfied, Sprint is a joke. :smh:

[COLOR=#red]You guys must of missed the fine print where they mention lightning fast compared to a 28k dialup modem :rofl:

Sadly there's a generation that will miss that joke. :smh:[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom