• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully the flop in sales of the N6 will knock some sense into Google and have them just stick with with the N5 and upgrade it every year. Increase just the battery and the majority of us would upgrade in a heartbeat this fall. 8)
fax

Anyone see the Asus Zenfone 2 in person yet? I think I'm gonna buy one next week. $350 for all those specs is too good to pass up. My Nexus 4 is finally on its last leg. The microphone works when it wants so I'm constantly on speaker phone and it tends to stop charging and I have to reset for it to work.

Yo you own one?

Just curious, is the bottom speaker grill suppose to wiggle?

It's not like it looks like it's about to pop off, but I can move it up and down with no resistance ...

Id hit up moto they'd probably replace the phone for you assuming you didn't cause the loose speaker cover

Anyone see the Asus Zenfone 2 in person yet? I think I'm gonna buy one next week. $350 for all those specs is too good to pass up. My Nexus 4 is finally on its last leg. The microphone works when it wants so I'm constantly on speaker phone and it tends to stop charging and I have to reset for it to work.

Sounds like a hardware issue, but have you tried custom ROMs?

Just got this text...WTF is this about? Great way to kill your product IMO. I'm going to buy it regardless, but I think it's a stupid idea. They should just limit some features instead of ads.

Because they make BANK off of ads

Last edited:
Any of yall download the Google opinion rewards app? They send you a short survey once or twice a week and give you google play credit. Usually only 20-60 cents but it adds up. Earned little over $19  since I downloaded it last september. Haven't paid for an app with my own money since.

Love this app, currently at $13.00. Really can't find anything I want to spend it on though. However it's good to know you have that balance there when you need/want something :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone that updated the note 4 to lollipop having issues with the Samsung keyboard crashing? I keep getting a message that the keyboard is not responsive.

Also, how do I change the animation from off to 1x? It was mentioned but i cannot find it under settings.

Last edited:
Anyone that updated the note 4 to lollipop having issues with the Samsung keyboard crashing? I keep getting a message that the keyboard is not responsive.

Also, how do I change the animation from off to 1x? It was mentioned but i cannot find it under settings.

go to about device

tap the build number 7 times

back out and go to developer options

then scroll down to the animation options

theres 3 of them

The Moto X is a ******* awesome phone and a joy to hold/use.
Yeah, man.. I'm loving it still. Hopefully 5.1 will bring a couple of fixes like this occasional Android OS drain I've gotten... but that's been the one unexpected problem.

I have awful reception at home and work (had it with Verizon too), but if I'm just at home and using the phone, I'll hit 4.5-5 hours SOT, out and about and over the course of the day I'll be fine too. Camera could be better, of course, but considering I only paid about 435 for this phone? I'll gladly make that compromise.

And it feels great in hand, I want to take this bumper off but I just can't do it
laugh.gif
I like the bumper because I can feel the back. But this other case I have keeps the slimness and overall feel, but it covers most of the bamboo back. It's such a well-designed phone, I feel bad covering it up.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'll put it this way...if it was available for all carriers and had the Nexus name slapped on it, dudes would be going crazy over it. Easily the most underated, underappreciated premier phone in a long time.

QHD 5.6" screen, 3900maH battery, 21mp cam 2.7ghz processor.

I'll put it this way...if it was available for all carriers and had the Nexus name slapped on it, dudes would be going crazy over it. Easily the most underated, underappreciated premier phone in a long time.

QHD 5.6" screen, 3900maH battery, 21mp cam 2.7ghz processor.
Man the Droid Turbo was just average. 5.2" amoled was aight. Not the best or worst I've seen. Camera was aight, bad software to back it. Laggy. No OIS. Phone itself was too bulky, I'd rather take a 3K mAH over the width of this phone. Still no Lollipop. Heavier phone = more prone to screen cracking when dropped. 

Any of yall download the Google opinion rewards app? They send you a short survey once or twice a week and give you google play credit. Usually only 20-60 cents but it adds up. Earned little over $19  since I downloaded it last september. Haven't paid for an app with my own money since.
Good looks, already got my dollar. Have a rep.

Note 4 lolipop users battery stats? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom