• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't mind it reception and price wise. The only real issue I have is the lack of good 4g coverage in my area.

I don't mind it reception and price wise. The only real issue I have is the lack of good 4g coverage in my area.
That's why I left ... I was always on 3G not even 4G ... When I started seen 4G LTE it was spotty and never locked on ... I was that's it ...

How u like sprint? After a long time I gave up on Sprint and moved to Tmo beat decision in regards to cell phones I ever made.
They've gotten better with there spark coverage. They still gotta fix the problem where you go inside a building and have no service tho.

They've gotten better with there spark coverage. They still gotta fix the problem where you go inside a building and have no service tho.

Question: If two phones have 4g but one has 4g lte will the lte phone get better coverage? Or will it just be able to transmit data at faster speeds?

Also, is Spark the name Sprint gives their 4g lte network or is it something else?

Last edited:
No data is different from phone reception. Thats why sometimes you see full bars but no good Internet.

Spark is not the nam3 for LTE is just something that improves the phone data capabilities I believe. Like it picks up better data signal ..

but of course dony quote me ...

My girl has Sprint, I have T-Mobile. Her service, especially data speeds, sucks compared to mine.

Not saying T-Mobile is the best or anything but Sprint is that struggle.

I don't understand, why take back the g3 and get another phone if you want the new iphone that's coming out?

Question: Is it worth getting the Galaxy S5 over the S4 if its going to be rooted?

Anyone here running cyanogenmod?

MBKHD givin out 100 invites yet dudes on the forums can't even manage to snag 1
mean.gif

I don't understand, why take back the g3 and get another phone if you want the new iphone that's coming out?

Question: Is it worth getting the Galaxy S5 over the S4 if its going to be rooted?

Anyone here running cyanogenmod?

Probably to save his upgrade.

And I would rather get a S5 if you are going that route. Ain't no way I am a rocking an S4.

:lol: at 350 yall one plus ones might start disengrating outta the box. Corners had to have been cut somewhere and overtime it will be clear.

Maybe .. but one of the corners they cut was profit. Their phones are being sold at cost.

How long is "over time"?

Last edited:
Anybody here have a Samsung device with a gear 2 or gear 2 neo? How far can you go in order to still receive notifications on the watch? Thinking about picking one up....

I'm sure he has a deal worked out with the company and is getting paid to give it away.
I don't think so. Oneplus have been adamant about not giving out invites away from the forum. They've even banned posters for promoting other contests other than theirs. 

Word on da screet is that the Nexus6 is supposed to be 5.9" and made by Motorola.

:nerd:

So far it's a rumour.

I can see a 5.9" being sold alongside a "normal" sized phone, but not as THE Nexus 6. I'll take a HTC or Moto 4.7"-5.2" Nexus phone though.

Last edited:
Word on da screet is that the Nexus6 is supposed to be 5.9" and made by Motorola.

:nerd:

So far it's a rumour.
This increase in size is getting out of hand. 4.7 - 5 is the sweet spot. Anything else where you need to have NBA hands or use two hands multipe times just to text or go across screen to press something is clown ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom