• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bay Area head w/ T-Mobile,  how is it? I'm thinking about making the switch from AT&T...im still grandpa w/unlimited data w/400 min & unlimted sms/mms but i'm still paying $77 a month that including my %17 discount off my bill .....was wondering if its worth the switch? and does T-Mobile still do discount for Govn't employee's?
if you have the unlimited that doesn't get throttled, I'd say stay put...

Oh... And this n5 is basura.

N4 >>>> n5

Wish I could use a N5 on Verizon. It wont get as good of battery life as this Droid Maxx, but I still would take it because of the pure Android updates.

My friend looking for a S5 or M8. Which one you guys would go with? I told him to wait for the LG G3 but he wants one now ...

Seen these for around $400 to $450 for Tmobile - pretty cheap

If you can convince home to wait on that Note 4 that would be best. If he has to choose between those two I'd go with the M8.

Just purchased a N5 off google play a few mins ago. Had it before. However, the overpowering simplicity and comfortability of IOS made me return it after a week. Nothing to do with the phone or how it functions, just decided to go with what I was comfortable with. After witnessing android L, I need to take a second look at this phone. I have my eyes set on the moto 360 and Nexus 7. I really want to create an android ecosystem and thoroughly experience the other side.

Just purchased a N5 off google play a few mins ago. Had it before. However, the overpowering simplicity and comfortability of IOS made me return it after a week. Nothing to do with the phone or how it functions, just decided to go with what I was comfortable with. After witnessing android L, I need to take a second look at this phone. I have my eyes set on the moto 360 and Nexus 7. I really want to create an android ecosystem and thoroughly experience the other side.
How much was it? Need to look into this android L ...

Tell your friend to wait literally one week and pre-order the LG G3. (if on Verizon)

Better than M8 and S5 by a considerable amount.

Body is ready to get my hands on this G3 but I want to see the gold in person before I decide to pre order it.

yeah I'm waiting for that G3 ...

I don't think this joint has much buzz from the general public but the followers are going to be going ham for it ... hopefully aint no iPhone/Galaxy type of beasting ...

yeah I'm waiting for that G3 ...

I don't think this joint has much buzz from the general public but the followers are going to be going ham for it ... hopefully aint no iPhone/Galaxy type of beasting ...
I hope it stays under the radar, then I can cop for 350 in August or September :lol:

I work for Verizon and I figured out a way tdo keep my unlimited data after I upgrade. it's between the g3 and iphone 6, I doubt if I get the note 4, joint will be OD big.

I work for Verizon and I figured out a way tdo keep my unlimited data after I upgrade.
Elaborate 
nerd.gif

Kinda like the Verizon one. (maybe cuz I have no choice :lol: )

From left to right.

Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T Mobile

Last edited:
I have a galaxy gs3, power button is on the fritz.
temporarily fixed it.

Was going to hop to the Gs5.
buddy is waiting for the m8

I'm thinking GS5 over m8

what should video/reviews should I look at to compare the G3?

(NOTE: after years of paying for a 4g service that didn't exist I'm getting rid of Sprint and going to T-mobile)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom