• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Hey fellas, this thread is too long for me to start searching for my answer so can someone reply if they have the correct info to my question please?

I have an Evo Shift with Sprint and am due for an upgrade in April. Does HTC have any ANDROID phones coming out soon WITH A SLIDING KEYBOARD? Hopefully a successor to the Evo Shift and not that God awful HTC Arrive?
Nope, sorry
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. I know I'm a lil' late but is there nothing slated to come out SOON or is there no designs/nothing in the works at all?

Hey fellas, this thread is too long for me to start searching for my answer so can someone reply if they have the correct info to my question please?

I have an Evo Shift with Sprint and am due for an upgrade in April. Does HTC have any ANDROID phones coming out soon WITH A SLIDING KEYBOARD? Hopefully a successor to the Evo Shift and not that God awful HTC Arrive?
Nope, sorry
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. I know I'm a lil' late but is there nothing slated to come out SOON or is there no designs/nothing in the works at all?

There's a Windows Phone 8 coming out with a sliding keyboard but it won't be out until the fall I can't remember if it is HTC or not

Nope, sorry
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

There's a Windows Phone 8 coming out with a sliding keyboard but it won't be out until the fall I can't remember if it is HTC or not

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

due for an upgrade pretty soon, any nice phones recently (or coming soon) out? Im with T-Mobile 
HTC One S

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

seen they won't be branding htc phones with beats crap audio logo anymore
I think they are just going to stop bundling their Beats branded handsets with the headphones. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they will continue using Beats audio in their high-end phones as they own a 51% of Beats Audio.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

due for an upgrade pretty soon, any nice phones recently (or coming soon) out? Im with T-Mobile 
HTC One S

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

seen they won't be branding htc phones with beats crap audio logo anymore
I think they are just going to stop bundling their Beats branded handsets with the headphones. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they will continue using Beats audio in their high-end phones as they own a 51% of Beats Audio.

I wonder if Sprint is gonna get the Samsung Galaxy Note anytime soon. My 2 years is almost up with my HTC Evo 4g. All the news I've read about it happening is back from January smh

I wonder if Sprint is gonna get the Samsung Galaxy Note anytime soon. My 2 years is almost up with my HTC Evo 4g. All the news I've read about it happening is back from January smh

Damn Boost, you switching carriers just for that One X huh.
laugh.gif
I couldn't do it bruh. I'll stick with sprint.

The Note is OD. I feel the GNex is good enough.

Damn Boost, you switching carriers just for that One X huh.
laugh.gif
I couldn't do it bruh. I'll stick with sprint.

The Note is OD. I feel the GNex is good enough.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

What did they expect with that tiny battery they put in it.

Exactly, I even said it a few responses back, before I even read about it. Knew it.....Again, ill wait for SG3 info instead.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

What did they expect with that tiny battery they put in it.

Exactly, I even said it a few responses back, before I even read about it. Knew it.....Again, ill wait for SG3 info instead.

Back
Top Bottom