• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With a plan that has unlimited data, if I use the built in tethering/wifi hotspot on the G2 will I get any overages?

Originally Posted by chino905

Just ordered the htc sensation from tmobile and should be delivered by 2 to 3 days.. Can't wait! Good riddens, blackberry!!
making the same switch, went into t-mobile today and saw it in person its slim as !%%#.. he said they release tm, cant wait till payday!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Just ordered the htc sensation from tmobile and should be delivered by 2 to 3 days.. Can't wait! Good riddens, blackberry!!
making the same switch, went into t-mobile today and saw it in person its slim as !%%#.. he said they release tm, cant wait till payday!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I just got throttled today +#%@ tmobile I think it's because I'm running the stock rom that came with the phone I never throttled running cm7, and I've only been running this rom for two days also 2gb and %$!*

I just got throttled today +#%@ tmobile I think it's because I'm running the stock rom that came with the phone I never throttled running cm7, and I've only been running this rom for two days also 2gb and %$!*

okay, i'm just now starting to jump in the android world. I have a samsung rogue that is pure %#%@ but i stuck with it since my discount upgrade is in August.
I planned to buy the thunderbolt and the verizon iphone for retail price but like before said screw it..

my friend was letting go of a Droid Eris so i glady accepted it knowing little of rooting, tethering, launcher pro, customizing and flashing roms.

Except i've started on page one of these forums and made bookmarks of all of the websites and found other tech sites but i couldnt get straight answers since it was an older phone.

so can NTer let me know what i can do and what knowledge i should have to be able to FULLY customize a Driod Eris on 2.1?

okay, i'm just now starting to jump in the android world. I have a samsung rogue that is pure %#%@ but i stuck with it since my discount upgrade is in August.
I planned to buy the thunderbolt and the verizon iphone for retail price but like before said screw it..

my friend was letting go of a Droid Eris so i glady accepted it knowing little of rooting, tethering, launcher pro, customizing and flashing roms.

Except i've started on page one of these forums and made bookmarks of all of the websites and found other tech sites but i couldnt get straight answers since it was an older phone.

so can NTer let me know what i can do and what knowledge i should have to be able to FULLY customize a Driod Eris on 2.1?

but yo, what's the progress on bringing Skype video calling to Android? 
Have those talks stalled or something?

but yo, what's the progress on bringing Skype video calling to Android? 
Have those talks stalled or something?

anyone in la willin to root my mytouch4g for $? lol a lot of dudes on here offered guides and all but just cant get past soft rooting.

ps. anyone get one of those chinese battery packs (3 packs for 15$) offa ebay? my mytouch barely lasts 7-8 hrs and figured might as well stock up to get through a full day or 2. lol but scared they might burn out or damage the phone

anyone in la willin to root my mytouch4g for $? lol a lot of dudes on here offered guides and all but just cant get past soft rooting.

ps. anyone get one of those chinese battery packs (3 packs for 15$) offa ebay? my mytouch barely lasts 7-8 hrs and figured might as well stock up to get through a full day or 2. lol but scared they might burn out or damage the phone

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I'm not trying to hate or chastise anyone here but what is you guys rational for having two phones?

I pay 20 bucks for unlimited everything on one line, other line is a number I had for years and its on a family plan.
Same here...Ive had AT&T for almost  8 years now..30 a month for my iphone (no data) 45 a month for My Sensation (T-Mobile,Strictly Data)

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I'm not trying to hate or chastise anyone here but what is you guys rational for having two phones?

I pay 20 bucks for unlimited everything on one line, other line is a number I had for years and its on a family plan.
Same here...Ive had AT&T for almost  8 years now..30 a month for my iphone (no data) 45 a month for My Sensation (T-Mobile,Strictly Data)

How can I get YouTube videos to load faster on my EVO 4g?

It will make it a lot easier to kill time at work.
laugh.gif

How can I get YouTube videos to load faster on my EVO 4g?

It will make it a lot easier to kill time at work.
laugh.gif

Just curious...are there any of you guys that aren't working with an unlimited data plan?

How the hell do you budget your usage?

I purchased the 2GB/month when I signed my contract with AT&T (Inspire 4G)...it's damn near impossible not to use it up. I'm truly convinced that the unlimited plan can still be offered to certain customers...it just isn't advertised.

Just curious...are there any of you guys that aren't working with an unlimited data plan?

How the hell do you budget your usage?

I purchased the 2GB/month when I signed my contract with AT&T (Inspire 4G)...it's damn near impossible not to use it up. I'm truly convinced that the unlimited plan can still be offered to certain customers...it just isn't advertised.

Back
Top Bottom