• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Returned my S3 to wait on the iPhone 5 and make a decision and I'm hating myself. The S3 is a great phone, I feel imma be let down by Apple. And yea the battery is a trooper. Even with heavy use it'll get you thru a good 7+hrs.

Android isn't for everyone my guy 703.. you know what you'll get with the iPhone it will do what you need it to do

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Returned my S3 to wait on the iPhone 5 and make a decision and I'm hating myself. The S3 is a great phone, I feel imma be let down by Apple. And yea the battery is a trooper. Even with heavy use it'll get you thru a good 7+hrs.

right now im waiting on galaxy note 2 an iphone 5
patience is a virtue

any of u guys with an evo lte wanna recommend me something to root it?

the program im using from

Battery life on this thunderbolt is gruesome
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

patience is a virtue

Same here broespeh. Between the Note 2, Iphone 5, or a HTC version of the Note. Whichever comes first will be the one I get.
If I get the iphone 5 though I'm buying off contract and selling it whenever the other 2 comes out. No way I'd want to be stuck with an iphone for 2 years, I'd get bored with it fast

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Thinking about getting this SDXC card for my S3 (which arrives today!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...ails?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Just not sure if I'll just be wasting money with 64gb on my phone. I bought the 16gb version btw. I don't think I'll be using it as my primary music player, so what's the point? Someone convince me to spend more money
laugh.gif

lol, how about video recording? I plan on taking a lot of pictures and video with my s3

patience is a virtue

I don't think there will be an iPhone 5... it will be the iPhone 4G with them pushing the LTE/4G iPhone.

I don't know if the screen will be bigger either or any major changes besides 4G/LTE.

I'm not renewing no more contract crap with Sprint since they trying to push me out of my Premium SERO.

Every phone purchase from here on out will be bought out of contract and I'll just flip it when something new comes out that I like and pay the difference. 

Mugen Extended Battery Pack a BEAST!!!

Galaxy Note, Wifi On, Bluetooth On, GPS on, did some facebook, some IM w/ Whatsapp, some surfing on Chrome, and watched a 2hr movie on Wondershare App ...i still have 73% to go...this my 2nd day cycle btw, should get better once i break it in more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok guys, I'm going from an Evo Shift to an Evo 4G LTE this Friday. It'll be $215 after taxes. For anyone that has it (or the One X), can you highlight and copy entire text conversations? My Evo Shift USED to do it then I upgraded the software one time and they re-did the texting and eliminated the feature 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

patience is a virtue

Same here broespeh. Between the Note 2, Iphone 5, or a HTC version of the Note. Whichever comes first will be the one I get.
If I get the iphone 5 though I'm buying off contract and selling it whenever the other 2 comes out. No way I'd want to be stuck with an iphone for 2 years, I'd get bored with it fast

Im on the fence on getting the Verizon sg3 but I think I'm gonna hold it because I phone will be announced in October more than likely, I'm praying the screen is larger. My boy has the sg3 and I liked the size, but I know apple won't go that big.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Ok guys, I'm going from an Evo Shift to an Evo 4G LTE this Friday. It'll be $215 after taxes. For anyone that has it (or the One X), can you highlight and copy entire text conversations? My Evo Shift USED to do it then I upgraded the software one time and they re-did the texting and eliminated the feature 
indifferent.gif
just tried if from my evo lte and it didnt work.
dont let it stop u from buying the phone tho

Just tried out the S3 for Sprint and it was pretty impressive. Played with it for about 15-20 mins and here's what I came away with
-It was a little more snappy then my Evo LTE
-The video app and eye senor were pretty good, but I think there is an app out there for the video app
-Touch Wiz sucks...even though I've only used HTC Sense (OG Evo, Evo 3D)...it just feels outdated
-Evo's screen was way better then the S3 by far IMO
-Email apps on the Evo were much better then the S3
-Evo felt better constructed. S3 felt a little cheap and slippery
-Love the lock screen on the S3. Wish I could put it on my Evo lol
-Not sure about battery life but I get about 18-24hr on a sigle charge with my Evo, storage goes to the S3

Can't really go wrong with either phone IMO. Both are the best phones out as of right now, of course that will only last for about 3-5 months
laugh.gif

Still have 3-4 days to decide if I want to keep the EVO or try something new with the S3. Anyone switch from the EVO to the S3?? Any thoughts or input?

Back
Top Bottom