• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

If its stock music player then nope. use power amp or winamp
Good looking out, are they battery killers? Also are there any ways I can keep my battery lasting longer? I find myself charging my phone a lot.

It shouldn't drain your battery like that since its not streaming music.Cm7 should have a CPU setting play around with it and see how you r battery goes. I usually have mines on smartass.

Thanks again bro.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Just got my GS II for Sprint. Super wet
pimp.gif

Now I got one year left on my VZW and two years on my Sprint. An upgrade every year is what's up.
your gps work? mine is trash.  i'm about to have to have sprint swap out my phone.  i just hate having to restore all my apps and $+** so i've put it off.

pimp.gif

Now I got one year left on my VZW and two years on my Sprint. An upgrade every year is what's up.
your gps work? mine is trash.  i'm about to have to have sprint swap out my phone.  i just hate having to restore all my apps and $+** so i've put it off.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

Yea, mine is trash also........When i go to GPS, i can be on the other side of the city, but it will show that im at the last place i used the GPS at, on the other side of the city.......But when i turn the phone, it will turn as if im headed the right direction, but im not even in that area.

pimp.gif

Yea, mine is trash also........When i go to GPS, i can be on the other side of the city, but it will show that im at the last place i used the GPS at, on the other side of the city.......But when i turn the phone, it will turn as if im headed the right direction, but im not even in that area.

1320949230294.jpg

I was able to get a live model in my hands, and its extremely nice. However the screen is very vibrant like the samsung amoled screen but this uses something else and you can see that pentile crap on it. The UI is very nice but its to "BUSY". Overall if you look pass the small flaws its a really nice looking phone to hold in your hands and pull it out and have people be amazed of what your holding. Especially since everyone has an iPhone, your getting something much much better than a iPhone.

Rather still get the Galaxy Nexus

1320949230294.jpg

I was able to get a live model in my hands, and its extremely nice. However the screen is very vibrant like the samsung amoled screen but this uses something else and you can see that pentile crap on it. The UI is very nice but its to "BUSY". Overall if you look pass the small flaws its a really nice looking phone to hold in your hands and pull it out and have people be amazed of what your holding. Especially since everyone has an iPhone, your getting something much much better than a iPhone.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

What do you guys think about the new Asus Transformer Prime tablet?

It's dope.
pimp.gif
Asus is always on point with updates, and the hardware is incredible. I wished they put in a higher res screen, but it is very good. Slimmer than the iPad 2 and it also has a aluminum back. I can't believe how fast technology is progressing.

It's dope.
pimp.gif
Asus is always on point with updates, and the hardware is incredible. I wished they put in a higher res screen, but it is very good. Slimmer than the iPad 2 and it also has a aluminum back. I can't believe how fast technology is progressing.

so the new ios apple update today just fried my iphone. lookslike ill be joining the android phone family faster than i thought

so the new ios apple update today just fried my iphone. lookslike ill be joining the android phone family faster than i thought

Originally Posted by mp3911

It's dope.
pimp.gif

x2
got the og transformer for my girl when that first came out
I'll be picking this up for myself
They didn't even up the price
ASUS is doing a lot of things right

Originally Posted by mp3911

It's dope.
pimp.gif

x2
got the og transformer for my girl when that first came out
I'll be picking this up for myself
They didn't even up the price
ASUS is doing a lot of things right

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

1320949230294.jpg

So it has a screen full of dots and a bloated OS?
3553823280_thanks_but_no_thanks_xlarge.jpeg

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

1320949230294.jpg

So it has a screen full of dots and a bloated OS?
3553823280_thanks_but_no_thanks_xlarge.jpeg

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif

mine won't even lock on.  on xda very few people admit to having problems.  but those dudes will defend a phone that they own to death like samsung pays them.

pimp.gif

mine won't even lock on.  on xda very few people admit to having problems.  but those dudes will defend a phone that they own to death like samsung pays them.

Mine locks pretty quick. Do you have all three options clicked? Use Wireless Network, Use GPS, and use sensors. This is how I have it and it is almost instant.

Mine locks pretty quick. Do you have all three options clicked? Use Wireless Network, Use GPS, and use sensors. This is how I have it and it is almost instant.

Back
Top Bottom