Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Looks like the SGSII has been slightly updated with the SGSII Skyrocket. bigger screen, slightly faster processor and LTE. The tech world needs to slow down a little. 
laugh.gif

AT&T will expand it's LTE network to a few more cities including Washington DC on Nov 6th. They are also releasing 4 new LTE phones including the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and the HTC Vivid. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket will have a bigger screen 4.5" and a faster dual core processor 1.5 ghz versus 1.2 Ghz.

The advantage of AT&T LTE over Verizon's is that when out of range of LTE the phones will go to HSPA+ which is almost as fast as LTE anyway. SO basically you'll be going from True 4G (LTE) to faux-4G (HSPA+). When out of the LTE coverage on Verizon you go from True 4G to EVDO.

attlte2full.jpg

wha the heeell? why release so fast?

Originally Posted by flipzahoy

actually just copped the gs ii at target for 99 
pimp.gif
thanks for the input/heads up on the deal, now gotta figure out how to make use of this beast

how? I just copped mine on Saturday and it was $199.

Originally Posted by flipzahoy

actually just copped the gs ii at target for 99 
pimp.gif
thanks for the input/heads up on the deal, now gotta figure out how to make use of this beast

how? I just copped mine on Saturday and it was $199.

Anybody else ever have problems with typing on the keyboard of the Epic Touch 4G once you plug in the charger?

Anybody else ever have problems with typing on the keyboard of the Epic Touch 4G once you plug in the charger?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Had the same issue with my Evo and Evo 3D

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Had the same issue with my Evo and Evo 3D

no, but i keep loosing signal and my %%*% starts randomly roaming or the signal doesnt come back till i turn it off and back on.

IDK if its the rom or the phone.

no, but i keep loosing signal and my %%*% starts randomly roaming or the signal doesnt come back till i turn it off and back on.

IDK if its the rom or the phone.

Finally got a new phone.. I got the dinc2.. my blackberry storm can kiss my a**..
I cant wait to play with it.. ha..
can anyone point me in the right direction so i can root this bad boy..

Finally got a new phone.. I got the dinc2.. my blackberry storm can kiss my a**..
I cant wait to play with it.. ha..
can anyone point me in the right direction so i can root this bad boy..

Posting again since it's a really good deal:

Target has the Samsung Galaxy S2 for $99.99 (new contracts/upgrades) starting.

Best Buy has the Galaxy S2 for $149.99 and you get $100 in Best Buy gift cards (if you're a RewardZone member, it's free)

Both deals are in-store only and obviously are both limited. Great price for possibly the phone of the year. Might be time to pull the trigger for those who have been waiting.

Call your local Target / Best Buy and confirm but this should be a nationwide deal. Good luck

Posting again since it's a really good deal:

Target has the Samsung Galaxy S2 for $99.99 (new contracts/upgrades) starting.

Best Buy has the Galaxy S2 for $149.99 and you get $100 in Best Buy gift cards (if you're a RewardZone member, it's free)

Both deals are in-store only and obviously are both limited. Great price for possibly the phone of the year. Might be time to pull the trigger for those who have been waiting.

Call your local Target / Best Buy and confirm but this should be a nationwide deal. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom