Originally Posted by chris82790

So pissed that Verizon messed up again. First the GS2 now the Nexus Prime
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I thought reports though that Verizon is getting the Prime
eyes.gif
  No word though if it is going to be a Nexus phone or not

Any t-mobile users have the Sensation? How is the phone.... Is it worth getting? I'm thinking of getting it or wait till the SGS2 for T-Mobile or get the Nexus Prime

Any t-mobile users have the Sensation? How is the phone.... Is it worth getting? I'm thinking of getting it or wait till the SGS2 for T-Mobile or get the Nexus Prime

Wait, Sprint customers still getting their 1 year upgrade back? Inform me on how ya'll doing that.
nerd.gif

I got all the way to the supervisor and then i had to leave for ball so i didn't get to talk to him/her.

Wait, Sprint customers still getting their 1 year upgrade back? Inform me on how ya'll doing that.
nerd.gif

I got all the way to the supervisor and then i had to leave for ball so i didn't get to talk to him/her.

[h4]US government files to block proposed AT&T / T-Mobile merger [/h4]
atttmob-1314801510.jpg

You heard right. Bloomberg is reporting that the United States government (!) just filed court papers in Washington, D.C. to block the much ballyhooed tie-up between AT&T and T-Mobile USA. Oddly enough, T-Mobile and AT&T promised this morning that a total of 5,000 jobs would be hand delivered to the US if the two telcos were allowed to become one, but it'll take a heck of a lot more convincing now. For what it's worth, this doesn't mean that the deal is or isn't happening -- it's just another step in the process -- but it most certainly doesn't bode well for proponents. Nor for AT&T's share price.
"

According to the report, the Justice Department feels that the deal would "substantially lessen competition" in the wireless space. In fact, it boldly stated the following: "AT&T's elimination of T-Mobile as an independent, low-priced rival would remove a significant competitive force from the market." If things end up falling apart, it's important to remember that AT&T would be forced to pay Deutsche Telekom $3 billion as a break-up fee, which ought to make Tiger Woods' misfortunes look like an outright bargain."

http://www.engadget.com/2...-atandt-t-mobile-merger/

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h4]US government files to block proposed AT&T / T-Mobile merger [/h4]
atttmob-1314801510.jpg

You heard right. Bloomberg is reporting that the United States government (!) just filed court papers in Washington, D.C. to block the much ballyhooed tie-up between AT&T and T-Mobile USA. Oddly enough, T-Mobile and AT&T promised this morning that a total of 5,000 jobs would be hand delivered to the US if the two telcos were allowed to become one, but it'll take a heck of a lot more convincing now. For what it's worth, this doesn't mean that the deal is or isn't happening -- it's just another step in the process -- but it most certainly doesn't bode well for proponents. Nor for AT&T's share price.
"

According to the report, the Justice Department feels that the deal would "substantially lessen competition" in the wireless space. In fact, it boldly stated the following: "AT&T's elimination of T-Mobile as an independent, low-priced rival would remove a significant competitive force from the market." If things end up falling apart, it's important to remember that AT&T would be forced to pay Deutsche Telekom $3 billion as a break-up fee, which ought to make Tiger Woods' misfortunes look like an outright bargain."

http://www.engadget.com/2...-atandt-t-mobile-merger/

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

nerd.gif

I got mine when they were throwing the deal around left and right in july, i dont know about the other dude that said he got his.........Calling BS till he explains though

Originally Posted by Sneaky

nerd.gif

I got mine when they were throwing the deal around left and right in july, i dont know about the other dude that said he got his.........Calling BS till he explains though

Im gonna call probably later tonight or tomorrow, ill %@#%! and complain as long as I can or till I get a supervisor. I only joined Sprint because I could upgrade in a year, cuz dope phones come out on a yearly base, %@@# all that 2 year drama.

Im gonna call probably later tonight or tomorrow, ill %@#%! and complain as long as I can or till I get a supervisor. I only joined Sprint because I could upgrade in a year, cuz dope phones come out on a yearly base, %@@# all that 2 year drama.

Back
Top Bottom