Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fwlz4o.png

2s19eu1.png

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Just felt like posting my lockscreen, any idea how to get rid of the Chinese lettering?

2a3uqa.jpg
Either edit the .mtz lockscreen or d/l the english version from MIUI.us, assuming that's where you got your MIUI rom from. 

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Just felt like posting my lockscreen, any idea how to get rid of the Chinese lettering?

2a3uqa.jpg
Either edit the .mtz lockscreen or d/l the english version from MIUI.us, assuming that's where you got your MIUI rom from. 

Wow..........I cant believe it has been almost a year since i created this thread.

I cant remember a time it wasnt within the first 3-4 pages the entire time..............KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDROID FAM IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna makeup an NTXANDROID AVI????

PM me with details before its posted!!!

Wow..........I cant believe it has been almost a year since i created this thread.

I cant remember a time it wasnt within the first 3-4 pages the entire time..............KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna makeup an NTXANDROID AVI????

PM me with details before its posted!!!

nice things i see in this post. tried the thunderbolt for a week then went back to an iphone. just easier... but on the android end, i see great things coming out from android. also w/ android and the manufacturuers making devices that are damn near insane. i'll wait for this 4G/dual core thing to be worked out better in phones before i attempt to go w/ android. that thunderbolt's battery power on 4G didn't last long.

nice things i see in this post. tried the thunderbolt for a week then went back to an iphone. just easier... but on the android end, i see great things coming out from android. also w/ android and the manufacturuers making devices that are damn near insane. i'll wait for this 4G/dual core thing to be worked out better in phones before i attempt to go w/ android. that thunderbolt's battery power on 4G didn't last long.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

DRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

man we should have a NT android app

article_label_fileunder.gif
 CellphonesMobile Handsets
[h4]Android Ice Cream Sandwich pictures leak, leave us slightly cold[/h4]
By Myriam Joire   posted Aug 11th 2011 7:25PM

Well what do we have here? It looks like Ice Cream Sandwich might have escaped from Google's freezer a little early. Let's be clear here -- we're not 100 percent sure this is the next major version of Android, but the evidence is somewhat convincing. Both Android Police and RootzWiki posted screenshots of aNexus S running a blue-*+% themed skin which appears similar to the Gingerbread UI, but with a revised dock containing four icons instead of the usual three. Most of the changes are mild, but introduce functionality that already exist in Honeycomb. The camera app is said to gain a panorama mode, and the Gmail app is supposed to match the design of the new OS. Follow the links below for more details, and jump past the break for an additional picture.

icecreamsandwich01.jpg

[table][tr][td]
post_label_source.gif
Android PoliceRootzWiki
[/td][/tr][/table]

post_icon_comment_tail.gif

http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/11/android-ice-cream-sandwich-pictures-leak-leave-us-cold/#comments/www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/post_sprite_discuss.gif);">http://www.blogsmithmedia...ost_sprite_discuss.gif); display: block; width: 48px; height: 9px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Leave A Comment

article_label_fileunder.gif
 CellphonesMobile Handsets
[h4]Android Ice Cream Sandwich pictures leak, leave us slightly cold[/h4]
By Myriam Joire   posted Aug 11th 2011 7:25PM

Well what do we have here? It looks like Ice Cream Sandwich might have escaped from Google's freezer a little early. Let's be clear here -- we're not 100 percent sure this is the next major version of Android, but the evidence is somewhat convincing. Both Android Police and RootzWiki posted screenshots of aNexus S running a blue-*+% themed skin which appears similar to the Gingerbread UI, but with a revised dock containing four icons instead of the usual three. Most of the changes are mild, but introduce functionality that already exist in Honeycomb. The camera app is said to gain a panorama mode, and the Gmail app is supposed to match the design of the new OS. Follow the links below for more details, and jump past the break for an additional picture.

icecreamsandwich01.jpg

[table][tr][td]
post_label_source.gif
Android PoliceRootzWiki
[/td][/tr][/table]

post_icon_comment_tail.gif

http://www.engadget.com/2011/08/11/android-ice-cream-sandwich-pictures-leak-leave-us-cold/#comments/www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/post_sprite_discuss.gif);">http://www.blogsmithmedia...ost_sprite_discuss.gif); display: block; width: 48px; height: 9px; background-position: 50% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Leave A Comment

ANDROID FAM IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ELI] WE DID IT! [ELI]

You guys are great. I remember when we didn't have netflix, and the daily android vs. Ios with usainbolt kept this thread on its toes
Android×NT FAM IN FULL EFFECT.

ANDROID FAM IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ELI] WE DID IT! [ELI]

You guys are great. I remember when we didn't have netflix, and the daily android vs. Ios with usainbolt kept this thread on its toes
Android×NT FAM IN FULL EFFECT.

Originally Posted by mandown91

NT Devs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mandown91

NT Devs
nerd.gif

Man I slept on miui.us. once I got used to it I love this rom so easy to update and restore all your old settings. Some random Chinese theme I used cause its cute. I just installed the new updated miui.us with the demonspeed mod flased on top.

Man I slept on miui.us. once I got used to it I love this rom so easy to update and restore all your old settings. Some random Chinese theme I used cause its cute. I just installed the new updated miui.us with the demonspeed mod flased on top.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

should have rooted...

Originally Posted by khadafi252

should have rooted...

MASTAMIND where you get that statusbar from?

LG Optimus lockscreen and i managed to get the icons off of the launcherPRO pack into the MIUI launcher
pimp.gif

wvu5b5.jpg

nwd5kx.jpg

2iizsw6.jpg

MASTAMIND where you get that statusbar from?

LG Optimus lockscreen and i managed to get the icons off of the launcherPRO pack into the MIUI launcher
pimp.gif

wvu5b5.jpg

nwd5kx.jpg

2iizsw6.jpg

SO HTC JUST ACQUIRED  50% of BEATS BY DRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
do you know what that means for their phones??!?!?!?!?

SO HTC JUST ACQUIRED  50% of BEATS BY DRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
do you know what that means for their phones??!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom