Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

NT app may be on the way if i get approval from Meth.
nerd.gif

$$$@ just got real

NT app
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For Sensation 4G peeps, do your phone randomly restarts at times? for the past week and a half, my sensation restarted like 3 different times. only complaint i currently have. maybe i just have a defective device.

NT app
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For Sensation 4G peeps, do your phone randomly restarts at times? for the past week and a half, my sensation restarted like 3 different times. only complaint i currently have. maybe i just have a defective device.

NT app coming soon..AYYYY :HAT

Chino905..thats a damn shame..it seems like all the newest tmo phones have glitches..the G2x and MT4G have some problems too.

p.s. the Nexus S is the best phone I've ever own. Pure android > ..the battery is amazing. I get about 30 hours
eek.gif
I LOVE this phone!

NT app coming soon..AYYYY :HAT

Chino905..thats a damn shame..it seems like all the newest tmo phones have glitches..the G2x and MT4G have some problems too.

p.s. the Nexus S is the best phone I've ever own. Pure android > ..the battery is amazing. I get about 30 hours
eek.gif
I LOVE this phone!

I mean, are you guys really having a difficult time browsing NT using the stock Android Browser? Especially for those on 2.3.x?

I mean, I only get annoyed on picture intensive pages..

I mean, are you guys really having a difficult time browsing NT using the stock Android Browser? Especially for those on 2.3.x?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I don't think it's really a matter of trouble, but a matter of convenience. Try surfing a forum like NT versus one as an app or as a mobile site and you won't want to go back ...

I don't think it's really a matter of trouble, but a matter of convenience. Try surfing a forum like NT versus one as an app or as a mobile site and you won't want to go back ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

This. convenience and the exclusivity of it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

This. convenience and the exclusivity of it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom