Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YESSSS, I can stay on big red now
[h4]Verizon's tiered data plans won't affect grandfathered customers after all?[/h4]

Yesterday's revelation that Verizon may soon be enforcing usage-based data plans came as a slap in the face to many, but there may be at least one speck of sunlight shining through the dark clouds above. Screenshots appeared today, purportedly from employee communications, that would go a long way toward assuaging our worst nightmares: Verizon is indeed planning to mirror AT&T's policy of letting current customers hang onto their grandfathered data plans -- even when renewing contracts. It's probably best to keep your fingers crossed, but we understand if your hands are busy clutching those old plans as if your life depended on it.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

n1ke drawer uninstall advance task killer immediately
sick.gif

Why?

What have you heard or have you had any problems with it

yea....please explain..... my friend told me its good that I have it but don't have it running in the background too cuz it kills the battery also....just use it to kill the apps

anyone have google talk on their htc sensation..... if so let me know ....i'm not sure if I did something to my phone for it to not be running.....

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

n1ke drawer uninstall advance task killer immediately
sick.gif

Why?

What have you heard or have you had any problems with it

yea....please explain..... my friend told me its good that I have it but don't have it running in the background too cuz it kills the battery also....just use it to kill the apps

anyone have google talk on their htc sensation..... if so let me know ....i'm not sure if I did something to my phone for it to not be running.....

There's nothign wrong with ATK. Been using it ever since I got my phone last year.
I only use it when I want to restart an app

There's nothign wrong with ATK. Been using it ever since I got my phone last year.
I only use it when I want to restart an app

Screen cracked on the inside of my mytouch4g. What's the best way of getting a new one/ repaired for free?

Unfortunately not for fee.

At&t will have a 3d phone 4th quarter, made by lg, no specs yet. prolly 5 or 8 mp camera, front face camera, touchscreen android based, not likely to have an hmdi output.

New windows phone also along with many 4g phones.

Screen cracked on the inside of my mytouch4g. What's the best way of getting a new one/ repaired for free?

Unfortunately not for fee.

At&t will have a 3d phone 4th quarter, made by lg, no specs yet. prolly 5 or 8 mp camera, front face camera, touchscreen android based, not likely to have an hmdi output.

New windows phone also along with many 4g phones.

My Captivate's battery life on MIUI 1.6.17:

(This is a little off. I had accidentally deleted my screen cap of my screen on time before I plugged in. I think that it was at like 2 hrs and 40 minutes.)

Tons of texting, light manga reading, light FB app browsing, around 20 minutes of web browsing on wi-fi, everything is autosyncing, wi-fi was on all day, I think 3 calls, and about an hour of music playback.

Not bad at all 
pimp.gif

My Captivate's battery life on MIUI 1.6.17:

(This is a little off. I had accidentally deleted my screen cap of my screen on time before I plugged in. I think that it was at like 2 hrs and 40 minutes.)

Tons of texting, light manga reading, light FB app browsing, around 20 minutes of web browsing on wi-fi, everything is autosyncing, wi-fi was on all day, I think 3 calls, and about an hour of music playback.

Not bad at all 
pimp.gif

Didn't see this posted yet. Seems like the wait game will continue...

[h4]HTC EVO 4G+ official, but is it destined for Sprint? [/h4]
By Myriam Joire posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 9:46PM

post_icon_video.gif

Well, what do we have here? Hard to say for sure, but it looks like this just might be the rumored Kingdom (or more likely its doublemint twin, the Rider, which showed up in stills this morning) that recently visited the FCC -- basically a CDMA and WiMAX-capable Sensation. Considering that the leaked video is titled "HTC EVO 4G+ preview," and that the handset pictured is cosmetically identical to the EVO 3D except for the camera pod, we're inclined to believe that this might just be destined for Sprint -- although that WiBRO setting means this particular unit is meant for the Korean market. The twin 5 megapixel cameras have been replaced with a single 8 megapixel shooter housed in a similar sized pod, and the 2D / 3D mode slider next to the shutter key now switches between photos and video. Let's just hope we're not dealing with a discarded prototype or an Asia-only model, and that the phone's guts are just as juicy and delicious as its 3D sibling -- complete with qHD display and dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor.

Update: And just like that, it's official! HTC has just thrown down an official landing page for the EVO 4G+, and according to it, it's a phone that's "everything you can imagine." Bold. Thanks, Christian!

Didn't see this posted yet. Seems like the wait game will continue...

[h4]HTC EVO 4G+ official, but is it destined for Sprint? [/h4]
By Myriam Joire posted Jun 22nd 2011 at 9:46PM

post_icon_video.gif

Well, what do we have here? Hard to say for sure, but it looks like this just might be the rumored Kingdom (or more likely its doublemint twin, the Rider, which showed up in stills this morning) that recently visited the FCC -- basically a CDMA and WiMAX-capable Sensation. Considering that the leaked video is titled "HTC EVO 4G+ preview," and that the handset pictured is cosmetically identical to the EVO 3D except for the camera pod, we're inclined to believe that this might just be destined for Sprint -- although that WiBRO setting means this particular unit is meant for the Korean market. The twin 5 megapixel cameras have been replaced with a single 8 megapixel shooter housed in a similar sized pod, and the 2D / 3D mode slider next to the shutter key now switches between photos and video. Let's just hope we're not dealing with a discarded prototype or an Asia-only model, and that the phone's guts are just as juicy and delicious as its 3D sibling -- complete with qHD display and dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor.

Update: And just like that, it's official! HTC has just thrown down an official landing page for the EVO 4G+, and according to it, it's a phone that's "everything you can imagine." Bold. Thanks, Christian!

I called and told them that I woke up and my phone screen was black and not working, since its still under warranty they're sending me a new one for free. But if they find the damage they charge me like 78. I'm hoping they don't find it because I did water damage to my psp years ago, told them the same story, and they sent me a new one and never explored the damage.

I called and told them that I woke up and my phone screen was black and not working, since its still under warranty they're sending me a new one for free. But if they find the damage they charge me like 78. I'm hoping they don't find it because I did water damage to my psp years ago, told them the same story, and they sent me a new one and never explored the damage.

Back
Top Bottom