• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Does anyone know how to combine FB contacts with contacts that were already on the phone without having to use their FB name¿ For example, I have Boost saved as Boost in my phone, yet when I combined his contact info with FB, it automatically changed him to his government name. Is it possible to keep or change it back to Boost¿
laugh.gif
 @ my government name
EDIT: Any word of the Galaxy S II reaching Sprint? The Evo 3D reviews saved me $200
it supposed to be coming for sprint as the "within", att as the "attain" and vzw as the "function".
+$@%$@# names but dope phone!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

That Attain needs to drop before July 7th. (My 30 day upgrade limit)
that would be awesome but probably not going to happen.
supposedly we're getting it here in the us after canada
mad.gif
and they're scheduled for a q3 release.
unless they surprise us.. best case scenario would be a release around september like they did with the captivate.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

That Attain needs to drop before July 7th. (My 30 day upgrade limit)
that would be awesome but probably not going to happen.
supposedly we're getting it here in the us after canada
mad.gif
and they're scheduled for a q3 release.
unless they surprise us.. best case scenario would be a release around september like they did with the captivate.

$%^*!

Then I guess I'll have to take back this Captivate for an Atrix, and just sell it on eBay and put up some cash for the Attain when it drops.

I was hoping to never have to go back to a non-Samsung Super AMOLED screen again (there really is no comparison..), but hopefully it won't be for too long.

$%^*!

Then I guess I'll have to take back this Captivate for an Atrix, and just sell it on eBay and put up some cash for the Attain when it drops.

I was hoping to never have to go back to a non-Samsung Super AMOLED screen again (there really is no comparison..), but hopefully it won't be for too long.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just curious...are there any of you guys that aren't working with an unlimited data plan?

How the hell do you budget your usage?

I purchased the 2GB/month when I signed my contract with AT&T (Inspire 4G)...it's damn near impossible not to use it up. I'm truly convinced that the unlimited plan can still be offered to certain customers...it just isn't advertised.
I cut off my internet when i'm not using it, and i use the 3g watchdog app

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Just curious...are there any of you guys that aren't working with an unlimited data plan?

How the hell do you budget your usage?

I purchased the 2GB/month when I signed my contract with AT&T (Inspire 4G)...it's damn near impossible not to use it up. I'm truly convinced that the unlimited plan can still be offered to certain customers...it just isn't advertised.
I cut off my internet when i'm not using it, and i use the 3g watchdog app

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

How does that deal at radio shack with the evo 4g trade? I mean how would you have to be a new customer and you have an evo already?
You basically give them your current Evo and they take $100 off. I myself don't think its worth it. You could sell it yourself for more.

How does that deal at radio shack with the evo 4g trade? I mean how would you have to be a new customer and you have an evo already?
You basically give them your current Evo and they take $100 off. I myself don't think its worth it. You could sell it yourself for more.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Sure as hell ain't worth it....
indifferent.gif
at the evo3d being priced at 500
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Sure as hell ain't worth it....
indifferent.gif
at the evo3d being priced at 500
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom