Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Damn, i'm happy I didn't cop my EVO via Sprint. I hopped on the Best Buy Buyback program. I've only had the EVO for about 4 months too. I can flip it easily for the GS2.

I copped my EVO from Best Buy, but it was before the buy back program
ohwell.gif

I would appreciate some opinions please. I currently have 2 phones HTC HD7 on T-Mobile and HTC EVO on Sprint. I've had the HTC HD7 since release date and I'm obviously not eligible for an upgrade but T-Mobile is supposedly hooking me up with the HTC Sensation on June 12th for the new contract price. My dilemma is that will leave me with 2 android phones which I do not want. Before I knew much about the HTC Sensation my mind was made up on the HTC EVO 3D which after review seems like a gimmick and not worthy of an upgrade (I'm using my dad's upgrade). I have 4 phones I'm trying to debate between HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S II (either T-Mobile or Sprint's version), Sprint's version of the Motorola Atrix, or a non Android Windows Phone 7 HTC Bresson. What would yall do?

Cliffs
Basically I need an android phone and a non android phone for Sprint and T-Mobile by the end of June

I would appreciate some opinions please. I currently have 2 phones HTC HD7 on T-Mobile and HTC EVO on Sprint. I've had the HTC HD7 since release date and I'm obviously not eligible for an upgrade but T-Mobile is supposedly hooking me up with the HTC Sensation on June 12th for the new contract price. My dilemma is that will leave me with 2 android phones which I do not want. Before I knew much about the HTC Sensation my mind was made up on the HTC EVO 3D which after review seems like a gimmick and not worthy of an upgrade (I'm using my dad's upgrade). I have 4 phones I'm trying to debate between HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S II (either T-Mobile or Sprint's version), Sprint's version of the Motorola Atrix, or a non Android Windows Phone 7 HTC Bresson. What would yall do?

Cliffs
Basically I need an android phone and a non android phone for Sprint and T-Mobile by the end of June

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Cliffs
Sell both phones......Buy the sensation on tmobile and the HTC arrive on sprint.
I dont see WHY you would change because the phones you are switching too are really similar, but if its the sensation you would rather have over the EVO, then this is the only option you have.

Cliffs
Sell both phones......Buy the sensation on tmobile and the HTC arrive on sprint.
I dont see WHY you would change because the phones you are switching too are really similar, but if its the sensation you would rather have over the EVO, then this is the only option you have.

I will be switching from my Blackberry to the HTC Sensation once it comes out. But I'm a little concerned with my work e-mails on Microsoft Outlook. On the Blackberry, I received my work e-mails the same time as I did on my work computer. How is the e-mail sync and response time on Android?

I will be switching from my Blackberry to the HTC Sensation once it comes out. But I'm a little concerned with my work e-mails on Microsoft Outlook. On the Blackberry, I received my work e-mails the same time as I did on my work computer. How is the e-mail sync and response time on Android?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Anyone got an HTC Inspire? What's your daily battery life like?

I get pretty good battery life, but then again I`m rooted runing MIUI Rom, and I have it underclocked to 245 mhz when the screen is off. Oh and I use 2 phones, so I never use it "heavy" but I get about 10-15+ hrs

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Anyone got an HTC Inspire? What's your daily battery life like?

I get pretty good battery life, but then again I`m rooted runing MIUI Rom, and I have it underclocked to 245 mhz when the screen is off. Oh and I use 2 phones, so I never use it "heavy" but I get about 10-15+ hrs

Cliffs

I`m assuming one of them is your work line. Honestly when I worked for TMO I made sure to always have 2 diff OS for my phones. It's a waste of money having the same OS, cause 1 you cant learn anything that will benefit you, and 2 they both do the same thing and most NTers arent that important where their work line gets that much action. Right now I`m rocking with an Inspire 4g and an Iphone 4. What do you use the phones for?

Cliffs

I`m assuming one of them is your work line. Honestly when I worked for TMO I made sure to always have 2 diff OS for my phones. It's a waste of money having the same OS, cause 1 you cant learn anything that will benefit you, and 2 they both do the same thing and most NTers arent that important where their work line gets that much action. Right now I`m rocking with an Inspire 4g and an Iphone 4. What do you use the phones for?

Sprint's HTC EVO 3D available nationwide June 24th.

Sprint Premier customers have first dibs the 21st.

Copped first day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sprint's HTC EVO 3D available nationwide June 24th.

Sprint Premier customers have first dibs the 21st.

Copped first day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

Im actually not too sure........I dont think the email sync will send them as soon as they are received by the server, but i would say it could be a 2-5 minute delay unless there are settings that makes it come faster or sync within a certain amount of time.

Originally Posted by chino905

Im actually not too sure........I dont think the email sync will send them as soon as they are received by the server, but i would say it could be a 2-5 minute delay unless there are settings that makes it come faster or sync within a certain amount of time.

I`m assuming one of them is your work line. Honestly when I worked for TMO I made sure to always have 2 diff OS for my phones. It's a waste of money having the same OS, cause 1 you cant learn anything that will benefit you, and 2 they both do the same thing and most NTers arent that important where their work line gets that much action. Right now I`m rocking with an Inspire 4g and an Iphone 4. What do you use the phones for? I use my EVO as my personal phone and the HD7 primarily for school (word, research) and some entertainment ... I'm thinking about copping the sensation and maybe a blackberry for sprint I need two different OS but I don't want know what to do
30t6p3b.gif
I'm 99.9% positive my T Mobile choice will be an android phone whether the sensation or s II but I'm not sure what to do as far as my Sprint line and I need to make a decision by the 12th Thanks for the help guys

I`m assuming one of them is your work line. Honestly when I worked for TMO I made sure to always have 2 diff OS for my phones. It's a waste of money having the same OS, cause 1 you cant learn anything that will benefit you, and 2 they both do the same thing and most NTers arent that important where their work line gets that much action. Right now I`m rocking with an Inspire 4g and an Iphone 4. What do you use the phones for? I use my EVO as my personal phone and the HD7 primarily for school (word, research) and some entertainment ... I'm thinking about copping the sensation and maybe a blackberry for sprint I need two different OS but I don't want know what to do
30t6p3b.gif
I'm 99.9% positive my T Mobile choice will be an android phone whether the sensation or s II but I'm not sure what to do as far as my Sprint line and I need to make a decision by the 12th Thanks for the help guys

Back
Top Bottom