• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by DroSeph

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So the Sensation has a SLCD screen while the Evo 4G has a qHD screen? Same resolution, why the weaker screen for the Sensation?

The Evo 4G has WVGA resolution, not qHD. Unless you meant the Evo 3D, which has a qHD screen, just like the Sensation. The Evo 4G has an OLED screen, while the Sensation has a SLCD. I believe that SLCD's are better, and less power consuming? But don't quote me on that. HTC has been using SLCD's on all their latest devices and I believe they will use it on the Evo 3D as well.
I totally zone out when writing that, I meant the Evo 3D, my bad. Does the Evo 3D have an SLCD screen or Amoled? The Atrix has an qHD PenTile LCD screen. 

So the Sensation has a SLCD screen while the Evo 4G has a qHD screen? Same resolution, why the weaker screen for the Sensation?

The Evo 4G has WVGA resolution, not qHD. Unless you meant the Evo 3D, which has a qHD screen, just like the Sensation. The Evo 4G has an OLED screen, while the Sensation has a SLCD. I believe that SLCD's are better, and less power consuming? But don't quote me on that. HTC has been using SLCD's on all their latest devices and I believe they will use it on the Evo 3D as well.
I totally zone out when writing that, I meant the Evo 3D, my bad. Does the Evo 3D have an SLCD screen or Amoled? The Atrix has an qHD PenTile LCD screen. 

According to the HTC site, the Evo 3D has a SLCD screen, so I believe it shares the same exact screen as the Sensation. But of course, the Evo 3D is capable of 3D output, when the Sensation is probably not.

According to the HTC site, the Evo 3D has a SLCD screen, so I believe it shares the same exact screen as the Sensation. But of course, the Evo 3D is capable of 3D output, when the Sensation is probably not.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm downloading CM7 now through ROM Manager... hopefully the MMS problem I experienced with every single ROM I tried to flash on my Evo will work.

In case you're wondering the problem is when I send a text that's to long or over 160 characters and it gets sent it will not work for the life of me... only works with my stock Rom.

I was having that at first.  I had to hit the Menu button when at the main messaging screen, go to settings, and check "sms split".  It works for me now.

I'm downloading CM7 now through ROM Manager... hopefully the MMS problem I experienced with every single ROM I tried to flash on my Evo will work.

In case you're wondering the problem is when I send a text that's to long or over 160 characters and it gets sent it will not work for the life of me... only works with my stock Rom.

I was having that at first.  I had to hit the Menu button when at the main messaging screen, go to settings, and check "sms split".  It works for me now.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Anyone ever extend contracts through Wirefly? Have any problems with them?

t-mobile hit me with a 40 dollar charge because i went through them.  next time i'm only buying from the phone company it's self.  too much hassle.  then they tried to charge me 20 bucks for screen protectors.
indifferent.gif
  it took like a week to get my money back.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Anyone ever extend contracts through Wirefly? Have any problems with them?

t-mobile hit me with a 40 dollar charge because i went through them.  next time i'm only buying from the phone company it's self.  too much hassle.  then they tried to charge me 20 bucks for screen protectors.
indifferent.gif
  it took like a week to get my money back.

wirefly has the g2x preorder for $150... Im tempted but I get kind of iffy buying from other sellers

MPLS, did they say why they charged? Wouldnt wirefly be considered an authorized dealer?

wirefly has the g2x preorder for $150... Im tempted but I get kind of iffy buying from other sellers

MPLS, did they say why they charged? Wouldnt wirefly be considered an authorized dealer?

why cant i quote on here with my phone or post a new topic?
also i've been throttled until next wednesday (im at 5.17 gb)

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I don't remember why it was just a big hassle and I wouldn't do it again.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I don't remember why it was just a big hassle and I wouldn't do it again.

Originally Posted by oidreez

same here... it sucks because the way tmo throttles speeds it's practically unusable

Originally Posted by oidreez

same here... it sucks because the way tmo throttles speeds it's practically unusable

Back
Top Bottom