• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I felt the same way as far as wanting a smaller phone, but seems like my hands got use to the larger sized phones. The last small phone I had was a 5C and it was perfect for it's time. Definitely wouldn't go back now.

Haven't owned a Note or anything in that realm. Would be cool to have a Ultra, but not a must.

Man I have a s21 ultra 512gb and everything about the s22 ultra is worse except the integrated stylus.

I'm taking this year off, I'll wait for the next one

Sorry, l had to do it. Been waiting all season to make this meme.
Screenshot_20220214-051731_Samsung Notes.jpg

Ive had good luck with amazon and swappa

Amazon used to have a year long return policy.. basically a year long rental with a deposit haha im not sure how they made any money off it

Man stop playing and get a new device
Word.

My mans might have his reasons but pay the extra 15 a month if that is the route you are going and get a new phone :lol:
If yall are talking to/about me, I already got an iPhone 13 pro Max.

The other phone I wanted seems to be unavailable now since LG is about to go out of the mobile phone business. Still wanted to get the phone and the only versions of it I see are refurbished or renewed ones. So I figured I'd just cop that as a back up.

Unless any of y'all can direct me towards where to cop a new LG V60 with dual screen phone case :nerd:

Last edited:
Which is better/more preferred quality wise a refurbished phone or a renewed phone?

Refurbished/renewed or open box could mean anything it depends on the seller and your luck of the draw.

Could be a phone that was returned within the 14-30 day return window or a phone that was used for a year plus and is being repackaged and resold

Refurbished/renewed or open box could mean anything it depends on the seller and your luck of the draw.

Could be a phone that was returned within the 14-30 day return window or a phone that was used for a year plus and is being repackaged and resold
I know about the second part but you're basically saying there's no difference between the words.

checked out the s22 today at target and don't like the size or screen.... it's mad small compared to my S10 lol... the bezels are thin on the screen but what takes up the wasted space is having the phone have square/flat edges vs curved... maybe it's just me but I prefer the curved edges since it feels like a bigger screen... was thinking of trading my S10 but nevermind... if anything I'll look into the s20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom