• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still rocking with the S20 Ultra, which I've had since Sept 2020. I'm fine with using this phone for at least four years.

i can upgrade to the S21 for free if I trade in my old phone w/ Verizon and change my plan to a more expensive one that only offers Disney+ and Hulu. I''m pissed because I keep all my old phones, and you can even trade in an SS6 or S7 towards this phone. Sure enough, I left these old phone at my mom's house, and she just LOVES giving away my **** with out asking or telling me until way down the line.

So now I'm thinking **** it. I heard that the S21 breaks pretty easily and it would just be my luck that will happen after trading in my S10. I don't do phone insurance.

Can't even lie. Samsung/Google made this Note 20 ultra so good that it's hard for me to put down. This doc explains the not-so-obvious reason that that is not good.

Anyone with older phones (prob 2+years) notice any "screen burning"? i think thats what its called.

I have s8+ and probably about a month or so ago. I noticed it when a site was loading and it was a blank white screen, i could see the letters of the keyboard.

Anyone with older phones (prob 2+years) notice any "screen burning"? i think thats what its called.

I have s8+ and probably about a month or so ago. I noticed it when a site was loading and it was a blank white screen, i could see the letters of the keyboard.
It's normal. Time to upgrade.

I cant turn off 5g on my S21. When i go to mobile network it just gives me the option of "automatic" and "manual"
I think I remember seeing some where there is an app from Samsung that allow you to limit your device to regular 4g LTE, band selector or selection. Something like that, I am sure if you google it you will see it.

I cant turn off 5g on my S21. When i go to mobile network it just gives me the option of "automatic" and "manual"
Screenshot_20210216-234257_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20210216-234305_Call settings.jpg
Screenshot_20210216-234316_Call settings.jpg

Back
Top Bottom