Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20200307_094528.jpg
20200307_094954.jpg

Legoooooo

What's up Van Nuys! North Hollywood right here!

Anyway to backup and transfer Google messages texts to a new phone? Don't see the feature in the Google messages app :smh:

The S20 is a huge jump from the S10. The screen crispness just jumps out at you. The camera is a beast for mobile devices. Was testing the front forward camera and without adjusting any of the settings, it picked up the textures on my clothing pretty well from about three feet away zoomed out. The S20 Ultra is not a huge phone imo. I have a 10+ and it's slightly taller, but the difference is miniscule. To the untrained eye, you couldn't tell that one is bigger than the other without someone telling you. If I bought unlocked phones, I'd have traded in my S10+ then and there. I have half the balance remaining before I can get a new phone so I'll be in for the S21.

I want to know if there's a way to transfer data from my old mini SD card to a new one... the one I have in my phone now is only 64 gigs and it's already at 55 with all the music, pictures and videos on there... need a new one asap...

The S20 is a huge jump from the S10. The screen crispness just jumps out at you. The camera is a beast for mobile devices. Was testing the front forward camera and without adjusting any of the settings, it picked up the textures on my clothing pretty well from about three feet away zoomed out. The S20 Ultra is not a huge phone imo. I have a 10+ and it's slightly taller, but the difference is miniscule. To the untrained eye, you couldn't tell that one is bigger than the other without someone telling you. If I bought unlocked phones, I'd have traded in my S10+ then and there. I have half the balance remaining before I can get a new phone so I'll be in for the S21.
Honestly I don't feel the difference between the S10 and S20 is that substantial. Having played with the S20 for about a week now, I would say for those who have the S10, hold on to it and save your money.

And now that I think about it it makes sense why all the YouTube reviewers were reviewing the ultra instead of the regular s20. They would have reached the same conclusion and Samsung wouldn't want that because it would hurt sales.

Last edited:
I watched that earlier. Son talking real slimey about a notorious crime family... that offered to work with him. I wasn't surprised at all that people didn't get their stuff.

been on stock android for a min. haven't been on samsung since note 4. what is One UI like? would it feel like a step back coming from stock?

Back
Top Bottom