• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google still has time to do so. I'd rather they find a good groove with their Pixels before steppin up to the MegaPixel lol
Way too many issues that pop up on their new phones. I wonder when their "budget" phone will be officially announced

What cases are y'all rockin'?

I typically use the cheapest slim, clear case I can find. Ringke Fusion/X, Spigen Ultra Hybrid, etc.

IMG_20190308_182047_783.jpg

Hol up. S10 users, can any of you not get rid of the control overlay for youtube when in portrait mode?
It seems to only go away when in PIP mode or in fullscreen
Screenshot_20190308-201932_YouTube.jpg

Any of yall ever get random pop up ads on your phone? I been gettin them for the past week and cant find a way to get rid of em :smh:

Any of yall ever get random pop up ads on your phone? I been gettin them for the past week and cant find a way to get rid of em :smh:
You mightve accidentally allowed a site to send you notifications. Happened to me. If you on Chrome go to Settings > Site Settings > Notifications. Then see if you "allowed" any sites...

If that doesn't work then stop going on ******* :nerd:

You mightve accidentally allowed a site to send you notifications. Happened to me. If you on Chrome go to Settings > Site Settings > Notifications. Then see if you "allowed" any sites...

If that doesn't work then stop going on ******* :nerd:

maaann I thought the Hub was safe :smh: :lol:

got my s10 today... phone is dope.. dont know what some people are talking about but the finger print sensor is money... maybe cuz i used two finger prints im good? the worse was trading my phone today at bestbuy... was there for almost 3 hours smh... got there at 11 and left at 1:45... they messed up my samsung switch the joint froze and didnt transfer anything after an hour... did it a second time and it was good after 45 minutes... love the phone but pie in general is trash... i hate that you cant hide the navigation buttons on the bottom... you can get rid of them completely but i dont want to do that... i just want to hide them when viewing chrome, instagram, facebook, youtube and other apps... now i have to get rid of them and use gestures just to use the navigation button... also for some reason my textra notification is messed up... if someone texts me i wont know it unless i open up the textra up... i dont have the notification i got a text no more on the top smh...

Back
Top Bottom