Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ceramic only comes in the maxed out 12 gigs and 1 TB S10+ edition

I personally dont find anything special specifically about the ceramic finish, the special part would be the specs.

I didn't get that one though, I opted for the prism white S10

I'm back to only one page now. May not be as pretty but it's perfect for me.
Screenshot_20190306-005704_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Why wouldn't you just preorder and the e-certificate and get em for free?

One thing that annoys me about Sammy is making colors region exclusive at the start. That green is too clean but I went with the prism white since it's not available.

Because I'm not purchasing a new phone I have the note 8 that's still running flawlessly and I'm waiting in the note10

s10 plus got bigger battery, bigger screen additional camera in the front... also cost 100 more... i like the smaller size phone and small hole punch in the front so went with the s10... dont like that pill looking camera in the front.. all preference though... this is the case i got for my phone... always rocked tpu slim and gets the job done for protection
Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 8.04.30 PM.png

s10 plus got bigger battery, bigger screen additional camera in the front... also cost 100 more... i like the smaller size phone and small hole punch in the front so went with the s10... dont like that pill looking camera in the front.. all preference though... this is the case i got for my phone... always rocked tpu slim and gets the job done for protection
Amazon product ASIN B07MFKTTW1

Thanks. Been doing a lot of comparing over the last week. The camera is huge for me as I wasn't too impressed with the S7 especially from distance (100 feet or more). I don't go through phones often, so it has to hold me down for sometime. Before I got the 7, I was on the S3 lol.

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 8.04.30 PM.png

I originally wanted to go smaller with the S10 too, but that 4100mah battery sold me on the Plus :lol:

:pimp:

Yo did you download that Shop Samsung app to redeem your ear buds?

I know they were supposed to be out of em and gifting certificates at this point instead but it allowed me to redeem for the galaxy buds.

Guessing they allotted some for each carrier or something.

Screenshot_20190307-124051_Shop Samsung.jpg

Can I be your best bud? I didn't preorder.

:pimp:

Yo did you download that Shop Samsung app to redeem your ear buds?

I know they were supposed to be out of em and gifting certificates at this point instead but it allowed me to redeem for the galaxy buds.

Guessing they allotted some for each carrier or something.

Screenshot_20190307-124051_Shop Samsung.jpg

Sure did! Estimated ship date is the week of the 18th. I wonder if I can swap them out for the black ones at a retail store.

Back
Top Bottom