• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yooooo I just realized I can use smartview on my S8 to act as a mirror to my TV so I can watch myself smashing a chick in real time :lol:

4aca5-obnoxious.gif

Is Motorola still making budget-friendly smartphones? Passed on a Moto X Pure for a S7 at that time and probably regretted it big time.

Man does anyone in here have ATT internet. I currently have Charter with 200mbps no data cap but if I switch to ATT they are offering there fiber optics 300mbps with a 1TB data cap. I'm between a rock and a hard place. I know ATT got the better internet but the data cap is shying me away. Anyone got any insite?

Man does anyone in here have ATT internet. I currently have Charter with 200mbps no data cap but if I switch to ATT they are offering there fiber optics 300mbps with a 1TB data cap. I'm between a rock and a hard place. I know ATT got the better internet but the data cap is shying me away. Anyone got any insite?

I was gonna go with att at one point but once I read the fine print on their data cap. I hit them with the.....
upload_2018-12-20_8-22-39.gif

That was my reaction too lol but I wanted to get other people's experience with it before I told them to kick rocks!
Have you looked into xfinity or Verizon ?

I think xfinity may also do that data cap. .

Also look to see if Verizon has 5G newwork in your area.

Is Motorola still making budget-friendly smartphones? Passed on a Moto X Pure for a S7 at that time and probably regretted it big time.
Yeah, there's the G-series for $200-300, E-series for $150ish, and the Moto Z Play for $300-400. I'd honestly buy a Oneplus 6/6t though for a few hundred more $450-up. Moto isn't good with software updates since they were acquired by Lenovo.

What' their flagship at the moment?

The Verizion flagships were spec beasts.

I got their gigabit internet with no cap :pimp: ain’t no complaints

My Note 9 battery been draining really fast lately for some reason

Back
Top Bottom