• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B1B6BDDE-D0B7-48AD-B922-CEF73FEF31F6.jpeg

This was goat.

My first smartphone :lol:. Still have it.

I remember when I got a note after the G2 and was like the physical keyboard was so much better. Adjusted to the on screen keyboard very quickly. Looking back, I don’t get why I loved the physical keyboard so much.

My first smartphone was an HTC Thunderbolt. I loved that thing

you trippin that phone was trash

first 4g LTE phone? i mean cool, but having that on meant your phone would be overheating and your battery life would get destroyed. it legit had like 30 minute SOT

the charge port and kickstand was designed in a way where you couldn't use the stand and charge at the same time

as far as official OTA updates went, phone got gingerbread 7 months after it dropped and ICS nearly 16 months after it released

i hated that phone lol

but fwiw i did learn a lot about custom roms and rooting with it :lol:

Last edited:
My first android was an HTC Evo 4g in 2010

That phone made me feel like I was doin it back then :lol: :smokin

Random folks would be like "yo is that the Evo??"

The iPhone folks would be like "eww why is the screen so big?" :lol: even though it was only 4.3"

you trippin that phone was trash

first 4g LTE phone? i mean cool, but having that on meant your phone would be overheating and your battery life would get destroyed. it legit had like 30 minute SOT

the charge port and kickstand was designed in a way where you couldn't use the stand and charge at the same time

as far as official OTA updates went, phone got gingerbread 7 months after it dropped and ICS nearly 16 months after it released

i hated that phone lol

but fwiw i did learn a lot about custom roms and rooting with it :lol:

Forreal? My battery life was pretty good if I remember correctly. After a year it got kinda bad and I picked up another one to swap out .

But then again I don't think I used my phone as much back then

My first phone was the HTC Evo 3D.

The 3D effect worked when you watched 3D videos on it, but it gave me headaches, so I stopped using it.

Mine is the LG Optimus M with Metro PCS. It was that or some 4G non-android Samsung, so naturally, I went with UI over connection speed.

Fun fact: I had an animated wallpaper back then and iPhone users we're stumped when they saw it.

Last edited:
Did you get a ota or did you sideload it? I haven't got the ota yet.

How do you like it so far?

I used One Plus updater. Downloaded it from the play store, no waiting for it. I like it overall. Battery life seems improved, I like the visual updates, still playing around with it but overall I'm a fan.

full on press release photos links of Pixel 3 and XL in black and white variants.
the white has a neon green power button. Not sure what colors they will have

also the new live wallpapers are available for download.
Can only confirm they work on my Pixel 2 XL and are shown in Always on Display. everyone says they work on pixel phones fine, not sure about other phones
pics of the main ones starting with one I'm rockin now
google_pixel_3_wallp_y4P4V.jpg

google_pixel_3_wallp_x6CSS.jpg

google_pixel_3_wallp_XofbY.jpg

link to download via dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vhulao3a8hpg5dj/AABpMpapsAxgWW51TQ52upEMa?dl=0

Back
Top Bottom