• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swappa is great site, you can find great steals and deals.
So far I've brought
Htc one (used)
IPad Mini(brand new)$120
Apple watch S2(brand new)$160

Haven't sold anything, but if I need too I sell through swappa.

Last edited:

tmobilesidekicksfeatures-660x424.jpg

Copped. :lol:

Probably gonna be such a high demand that they'll end up making them.
Just watched the vid :lol: nice but obviously April fools.

Held my dad's S8 after using my S9 for two weeks now. The feel in hand is a lot better on the S9, it feels a lot more substantial.

I don't think I'll upgrade again until the note 11.

I was totally satisfied rocking my 8 with nougat. Now its on oreo it's going to take something revolutionary to get me to spend money on another phone.

What's wild is the Note 9 is dropping in like 4.5 months.

Hmm can you elaborate please?

It just feels more solid in hand. It's got more weight to it and I guess it doesn't feel as fragile (still paranoid about going naked though :lol:). It's not a huge deal but it's definitely appreciated.

Also, two weeks in and I'm a bit disappointed by the battery life. I get about 3.5 hours SOT on a good day and that's with me turning on battery saver and whatnot. It's not terrible but certainly nowhere near great.

It just feels more solid in hand. It's got more weight to it and I guess it doesn't feel as fragile (still paranoid about going naked though :lol:). It's not a huge deal but it's definitely appreciated.

Also, two weeks in and I'm a bit disappointed by the battery life. I get about 3.5 hours SOT on a good day and that's with me turning on battery saver and whatnot. It's not terrible but certainly nowhere near great.

Is this with the S9 or S8? I thought the S9 is supposed to have long battery life?

the PIP for youtube is kinda lame for the oreo update.... it was the only feature i looked forward to and it doesnt even work.... i heard you need to pay to have youtube red and then PIP will work...

Yeah, Google locks that behind Play Music/Red.

I recommend downloading YouTube Vanced from XDA, you can use PIP and background play (also locked behind Play Music/Red) with that. More importantly, it gives you the option to make the app black. White YouTube hurts my eyes, especially at night.

Get a note 8. It solved that issue a long time ago.
Screenshot_20180331-031514_YouTube.jpg

Be careful out there bros. Drunk dude walking wreckless at a bar damn near knocked my joint out of my hand, I'm usually good at pulling it out only when safe but i was kinda tipsy myself. I rock it raw most of the time too to avoid excess bulk in my pocket.

I'm pretty sure that's a feature across the recent Galaxy models in general, but that's how I used to do it on my Note8 as well.

Real PIP is way more intuitive though. Start a video, hit home; voila.

Screenshot_20180331-042343_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom