• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they allowed more preorders this morning i went to take my morning dump came back and all sold out :smh:

I've had text issues for yrs so this is nothing new :smh: only issues I've had on this so far were a couple pics/gifs that didn't get sent. Some texts also didn't go through but they would fail to send in the first place

it's a damn shame google still hasn't come up with something that could be used across android. yeah I know carriers, and all that stuff, but **** apple did it many many many years ago

IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1633.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG

IDK man, that blue looks distinctive.
That black is sleek though.

it's a damn shame google still hasn't come up with something that could be used across android. yeah I know carriers, and all that stuff, but **** apple did it many many many years ago

Yea I get the open source crap, but cmon. You’re telling me they can’t all agree on one thing? One unified messaging app.

You might be right. Just looked on the T-Mobile website and it is indeed the silver that is displayed. Guess that rep didn't know what he was talking about.

Peeps who are more phone tech savvy what will this Tmobile Sprint merger mean for my service? Initially I read that a wide scale network integration like this would take five years. Is that true?

All I know is my plan better not change in price. They're not gonna trap me.

You might be right. Just looked on the T-Mobile website and it is indeed the silver that is displayed. Guess that rep didn't know what he was talking about.

If I were you I'd call and complain about being misled. You're bound to get something from them to make up for the inconvenience.

The more I put more thought into it, the more my instincts favor the S8+ over the LG V30. Gotta see reviews to make a decision though.

The more I put more thought into it, the more my instincts favor the S8+ over the LG V30. Gotta see reviews to make a decision though.

All the reviews I've seen have been really good.

The biggest gripe I've seen has been the front facing camera quality which isn't a deal breaker for me. The wide angle dual camera more than makes up for that in my case. But if you can get a better deal on the S8+ it's certainly not a bad choice.

Speaking of which, TMo rep waived my shipping charge for misleading me about which V30 color I'd be getting.

Last edited:
All the reviews I've see have been really good.

The biggest gripe I've seen has been the front facing camera quality which isn't a deal breaker for me. The wide angle dual camera more than makes up for that in my case. But if you can get a better deal on the S8+ it's certainly not a bad choice.
The only grip I have about Samsung is it's sluggish after a while. I trust LG more in that regard. It's just that I'd prefer the have the blue V30 on T-Mobile, but there's no timetable of when that comes in or even when it'll be available. Another big issue that's getting my attention is the complaints about the uneven screen contrast in low brightness levels. I take that with a grain of salt, but I'll eagerly wait for reviews to address that.

Back
Top Bottom