• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just read no jack for the Pixel 2. These companies really tryna make you buy wireless headphones.

I never turn that on. I never have trouble falling asleep either.

According to studies blue light exposure causes people to take longer to fall asleep and the sleep is not as good quality (less REM sleep). Still doesn't stop me from casting YouTube videos to my TV before bed :lol:

According to studies blue light exposure causes people to take longer to fall asleep and the sleep is not as good quality (less REM sleep). Still doesn't stop me from casting YouTube videos to my TV before bed :lol:

I been had trouble sleeping. Used to see a therapist, not for sleep, but the topic of my sleep habits came up one day. She said looking at a screen an hour or two before tryna sleep makes it difficult to fall asleep.

Still got ****** sleep habits tho lol

I usually just put my TV on the dimmest setting and use it as white noise to sleep. Total silence has me hearing every noise like someone's trying to break in to my house or car :lol:

Oh yeah, dropped by TMobile today and there was an LG rep there. He let me play around with the V30 and joint was smooth. Felt like it was the perfect size and the OLED screen looked really good. He couldn't tell me when it's officially releasing though. C'mon LG.

Lg ******* them self over real bad not releasing it yet. If the Pixel 2 come out before the V30 it's a wrap

Lg ****ing them self over real bad not releasing it yet. If the Pixel 2 come out before the V30 it's a wrap

Well, the Pixel 2 will be announced in a week, and will presumably go on sale, the same day, or within a week after announcement. Needless to say, LG done goofed again. Releasing after the Note 8, iPhone X, and Pixel 2.

No jack isn't as bad as people make it. I'm sure they'll come with cdla headphones for lossless audio, a type c to audio adapter, plus Bluetooth headphones are cheap now. That said, I want no part of that right now as a primary phone, but it is the future whether we like it or not.

No jack isn't as bad as people make it. I'm sure they'll come with cdla headphones for lossless audio, a type c to audio adapter, plus Bluetooth headphones are cheap now. That said, I want no part of that right now as a primary phone, but it is the future whether we like it or not.

I'm not trippin. I have wireless beats. It's just not a good look for most people who are just rockin earphones.

I use Bluetooth headphones now, but it would still be nice to have the option of a headphone jack. Not a deal breaker for me though

Just read we should be expecting the announcement of the Samsung X (foldable phone) in January and GS9 announcement around March-April.

Just read we should be expecting the announcement of the Samsung X (foldable phone) in January and GS9 announcement around March-April.

I wonder how much the phones will eat into each others' sales.

Switched back to the GS8 from my LGG6 and I'm now realizing how horribly placed the fingerprint sensor is on the Samsung. Not a deal breaker, but the phone could be so much more enjoyable with a well placed sensor.

Any of you guys in here use Snapchat? And if so does that **** kill your battery?

My coworker used my charger this morning because he forgot to charge his phone, he got it at 70%. He came to me a few hours later to borrow my charger again, he was on the Snap

If getting a phone from someone can we just put in our current sim card and we're good or do i need to go to verizon still?

Back
Top Bottom