• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The day Sony finally changes their design for their flagship phones and not the budget phones...
giphy_s.gif
giphy_s.gif

I like the designs on the Sony flagships, they have a retro look to them. What I don't like is the software skin they choose to use

Nvm checked out the last 5 pages of the apple thread and not too many ppl are happy about the price to device standpoint. Might end up getting it for my girl though

Every year man with all these phones it is the same thing. We been doing this for like 7 years on here. I like the conversation though :pimp:

Better processor, camera, screen, and some other feature like face unlock etc.

And the design changes a little (or a lot) but it ends up be a phone at the end of it.

I personally am tempted to get an Note 8 but I dunno I have been doing such a decent job of staying off the hamster wheel :lol:

Hype is 100% a real thing though. I swear it possesses me for a min :lol:

Only way I'd ever jump to an iPhone is SD Card and customization. Don't ever see those 2 things happening.

iPhone X is underwhelming to me, looks like a Samsung ripoff. That Pixel 2 about to be my savior this winter

Every year man with all these phones it is the same thing. We been doing this for like 7 years on here. I like the conversation though :pimp:

And the design changes a little (or a lot) but it ends up be a phone at the end of it.

I personally am tempted to get an Note 8 but I dunno I have been doing such a decent job of staying off the hamster wheel :lol:

Phones haven't changed too much for a few years now. Looking back from 2010-2014 phones changed drastically. But from 2014-2017, not a huge change.

This is coming from a non-techie sort of person. Just a general user.

It's a fun hobby to me, like buying myself the best toy every year.:lol:

I guess it's just not meant for me to get the note 8. Verizon and Samsung haven't realized that last years debacle was a special situation, yet vzw wants to handle the upgrade policy with standard rules.
Just let me forfeit the 50% 'promo' and let me turn in the v20 and upgrade. They actually lose more money the way they are making us do it. Expecting us to pay 400 out of pocket is unreasonable.

The battery life and the non annual upgrade is what steered me away from the Note 8 through VZW

Back
Top Bottom