• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just curious anyone else noticing there OS going slower. I have my S7 and I am like DAMN it takes a minute to do normal stuff. I keep it pretty clean regarding extra windows.

S7E still runs smoothly for me. Only thing is after all these updates lately my SOT has been going down

Has android improved on battery life? I remember when I had my note 5 it would loose like 10% just in standby. I really want to try out the note 8 when it comes out. Currently using a iPhone 7 plus

I picked up a new xiaomi note 4x for about $130, 3gb ram with 32gb with expandable storage. I should have paid an extra $50 for the 4gb ram and 64gb.

Anyone else have experiences with xiaomi products? Their phones are selling out here in asia.

Picked up a Pixel XL to replace my Nexus 6P.

Phone's been off the charger for 15 hours I have been using it lightly throughout the day and I have 50% battery. Nexus 6P never had battery life like this even when it was brand new.

Pixel and Pixel XL finally got a price reduction on the google store, will we see another discount in September closer to the Pixel 2 launch? I'm trying my best to not to pull the trigger just yet, but my G2 is literally on it's last legs. The phone all of a sudden doesn't want to charge and when it does, it's very slow and doesn't go past 20%. :angry:

I no longer have my nexus 4 as backup either, gave it to my dad since he needed a phone and he lost it after about 2 months with it. :stoneface:

Google usually removes the previous year phone from the site a month before the launch of a new phone. I jumped on the discount.

Anyone have the Pixel who is on AT&T, how is the service generally speaking?

Allo web is up if anyone is interested >D

LG-V30-980x724.jpg

I had a G3 that was good when I parked to play some ball came back to check after about 30 mins and it wouldn't even cut on. Just outright died on me outta no where

Back
Top Bottom