Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Is there any way to make it so that when I crop wallpapers I can make that orange box more vertical than square. I dony use a scrolling wallpaper and my resolution is always too square and not tall enough

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Is there any way to make it so that when I crop wallpapers I can make that orange box more vertical than square. I dony use a scrolling wallpaper and my resolution is always too square and not tall enough

so i switched from a sidekick to a vibrant 2 days ago and dam that @*+! is
pimp.gif

i text alot and i cant seem to find the enter button when i textm anyone having this same problem? o.o help!

pimp.gif

i text alot and i cant seem to find the enter button when i textm anyone having this same problem? o.o help!

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif

damn....a sidekick???  you HELLA late bruh....

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif

damn....a sidekick???  you HELLA late bruh....

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Man, eff my T-Mobile Android life. 
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
  I feel your pain...lucky for them I still haven't found an evo yet

t-mobile is still slacking....lol. glad i threw them the DUECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sorry as %++%.  Clueless.  Hypin up a G2. 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

t-mobile is still slacking....lol. glad i threw them the DUECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sorry as %++%.  Clueless.  Hypin up a G2. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

They sorry as %++%.  Clueless.  Hypin up a G2
laugh.gif

Right.....screen aint even on point  wit everything else...specs the same as everything else.....might  as well get the vibrant NOW instead of waiting for a keyboard.
Glad i left forreal

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

They sorry as %++%.  Clueless.  Hypin up a G2
laugh.gif

Right.....screen aint even on point  wit everything else...specs the same as everything else.....might  as well get the vibrant NOW instead of waiting for a keyboard.
Glad i left forreal

That Vibrant lookin more and more appealing as info for the G2 surface. However, I want an HTC so I'm holdin out. Never really liked Samsung phones

At the end of the day tho, regardless of the phones TMO comes out w/. All u need is the proper specs then u can make ur phone what u want. GSM will always be >>>>>>>>>>>>>CDMA

That Vibrant lookin more and more appealing as info for the G2 surface. However, I want an HTC so I'm holdin out. Never really liked Samsung phones

At the end of the day tho, regardless of the phones TMO comes out w/. All u need is the proper specs then u can make ur phone what u want. GSM will always be >>>>>>>>>>>>>CDMA

anyway i can root without command ? like can i drag and drop the certain files on the SD card like the G1 ?

anyway i can root without command ? like can i drag and drop the certain files on the SD card like the G1 ?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Not  before you actually root  the phone....once you root, its pretty  much the same as g1, cept you  dont have to make them "UPDATE.ZIP"   you can just select the zip  file you wanna use from your sd  card(through a recovery).
i got people i know  asking me to hack their  after they saw mine, lol

Not  before you actually root  the phone....once you root, its pretty  much the same as g1, cept you  dont have to make them "UPDATE.ZIP"   you can just select the zip  file you wanna use from your sd  card(through a recovery).
i got people i know  asking me to hack their  after they saw mine, lol

alright so i did it by command but im stuck at flashing
Code:
./flash_image misc /sdcard/mtd-eng.imgit says out of memory the guy in the video said it would say that but its been doing it for the past 25 mins and im starting to get pissed off

alright so i did it by command but im stuck at flashing
Code:
./flash_image misc /sdcard/mtd-eng.imgit says out of memory the guy in the video said it would say that but its been doing it for the past 25 mins and im starting to get pissed off

i keep on getting this bs error saying im out of memory
mad.gif

Reboot your phone
Open a command prompt on the computer and go backwards in this guide until you see the big red 
* and start from there.

Look at the step by step guide......it tells you how to fix this

i keep on getting this bs error saying im out of memory
mad.gif

Reboot your phone
Open a command prompt on the computer and go backwards in this guide until you see the big red 
* and start from there.

Look at the step by step guide......it tells you how to fix this

Back
Top Bottom