• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm more excited about Gear VR than anything lol.

Played with an Oculus rift last year and I know the gear isn't up to that quality but I need VR in my life

Am I the only one that was still hoping for a more powerful battery than 3000/3500mAh?

The S8 battery is removable though right?

S8 is sexy but the only thing I'm looking out for is the next note style device.

Honestly, this v20 is sufficient. It's not as sexy as the Samsung joints but it has little things that I like, and best of all, I never have to charge it since I have the second battery/charging cradle. Hell, I may never get another phone that doesn't offer that.

Wife may upgrade to the S8 but she don't like big phones so she may not even want it. That 8+ is sexy. Curious about the note edition

S8 is sexy but the only thing I'm looking out for is the next note style device.

Honestly, this v20 is sufficient. It's not as sexy as the Samsung joints but it has little things that I like, and best of all, I never have to charge it since I have the second battery/charging cradle. Hell, I may never get another phone that doesn't offer that.

I have 3 batteries for my G4 lol.

hopefully bat life on s8 is good

Yeah that S8+ is what im thinkin

$850 :x

Idk if i wanna preorder tho kinda wanna try it out in store

Yeah that S8+ is what im thinkin

$850
sick.gif

Idk if i wanna preorder tho kinda wanna try it out in store
is the 8 plus only 850? thats cheaper than the Pixel XL 

That S8+ with the 6.2 inch screen. Closest thing to a 2017 Sony Z Ultra lol with the waterproof/dustproof.

Also read somewhere S8 has Bluetooth 5.0 and can support using two Bluetooth headphones at once

Man I just got the G6

@KingFoamNYC can I jump to the S8 even though I justgot the G6 a few days ago?

And here I was convinced I would get the V30 or OP4 this year, Sammy threw me a curve ball

That S8+ might be the sexiest phone ever made

Last edited:
To put things into perspective, 800 can get you a decent washer and dryer, which I happen to be in the market for. That really made me look at the 670 price tag of my phone differently.

To put things into perspective, 800 can get you a decent washer and dryer, which I happen to be in the market for. That really made me look at the 670 price tag of my phone differently.

Can you browse the web, navigate, pay for stuff, call and text message from a washing machine though?

Back
Top Bottom